Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

Reporter to Wenger last night:''Who will win?''
    Wenger:''I don't know what's why I come here"

Mark Bisson also asked him what he thought about Cesc going to Chelesa, Arsene's reply after being irrated by that with "Please just leave me alone"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Mark Bisson also asked him what he thought about Cesc going to Chelesa, Arsene's reply after being irrated by that with "Please just leave me alone"
    It was probably the Pitbull opening ceremony that was the final straw

ReputationRep:
    I know he's replaceable, but I expect Arsene to do something like make Jenkinson 1st choice and promote Bellerin.

You seem to be in a constant state of delusion in that you believe Arsene will do the right thing. HE WON'T!! I'm just trying to bring you back down to Earth now so you don't crash and burn when we sign so no marks from Zimbabwe!!

Pretty sure people will be crying "Y doesn't Venga buy Cesc, ffs Venga out"

I know we get injuries more so than anyone else, what irritates me more than just getting injuries is not have sufficient cover for those out.
    Loool I'm just so calm I just refuse get to stressed. I'm just trying to enjoy my summer before uni and the world cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Loool I'm just so calm I just refuse get to stressed. I'm just trying to enjoy my summer before uni and the world cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, you'll crack. One day you'll just snap and start killing kittens or something!! It'll come, nearly did during the cup final.

It was probably the Pitbull opening ceremony that was the final straw
    That was terrible, I had to turn it off, couldn't take it anymore!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you'll crack. One day you'll just snap and start killing kittens or something!! It'll come, nearly did during the cup final.

That was terrible, I had to turn it off, couldn't take it anymore!
    Nah during the Cup Final I was calm I knew we'd win in the end .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Nah during the Cup Final I was calm I knew we'd win in the end .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LIES!!

You were looking for the bleach don't lie!

ReputationRep:
    Separate issues here really, it's not the sexiest signing ever but he'll be worth 5 points a season if we can actually get to at least a semi-normal injury list. Jack Wilshere in particular might put his injury problems behind him!
    I think this is a really important signing, maybe more important than some fans will realise. However he needs to be given freedom to make changes, otherwise it's for nothing. Like you say, Wilshere and Diaby especially could benefit as they seem to get imbalance injuries (indirectly caused by previous injuries). But if he can influence training methods etc as well, he may also help prevent new injuries from occurring in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    LIES!!

You were looking for the bleach don't lie!
    Lmaoooo. :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can he play up top? Would rather we signed so actual players for him to work on when they inevitably get injured!!
    complains about injuries all season
    signs a fitness coach
    ffs why dont we just sign more players
    date: 13th June
    plz

apparently wenger mugged off hulk too during commentary on tf1 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    complains about injuries all season
    signs a fitness coach
    ffs why dont we just sign more players
    date: 13th June
    plz

apparently wenger mugged off hulk too during commentary on tf1 lol
    Like I said, I expect us to get injuries, and having a fitness coach come in to lesser the time between lay offs doesn't change the fact that the cover for said players is not good enough and we get exposed. You need a good squad, not just a good starting XI.

He was awful last night, couldn't beat his man, or have any impact on the game. He was initially okay when he went to Zenit but it seems to be catching up with him now! We were linked with him a few weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    No hard feelings for sagna. Was my fav arsenal player of our current squad. Gave his all. Respect.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I expect us to get injuries, and having a fitness coach come in to lesser the time between lay offs doesn't change the fact that the cover for said players is not good enough and we get exposed. You need a good squad, not just a good starting XI.

He was awful last night, couldn't beat his man, or have any impact on the game. He was initially okay when he went to Zenit but it seems to be catching up with him now! We were linked with him a few weeks ago.
    its still a positive start, the cover isn't bad when we don't have those injuries though. New DM with Flamini/Arteta for cover Ramsey with Wilshere/Diaby/Ox/heck even rosicky for cover. I don't see how you can turn the addition of someone who will help with one of the main problems we had last season in to a negative and then blame it on wenger lol...

that link was b.s like most of the other links with players to arsenal in the past 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:

We have unbelievable depth at CM though, it was a freak injury crisis that hit us this year in truth and even then we still had the likes of Flamini/Rosicky after missing about 5 midfielders at one stage. Compare that with Liverpool or Utd tbh. Chelsea are 2 injuries away from a Mikel/Ramieries double pivot as well. Who do City play without Yaya/Fernandinho, Javi Garcia who is worse than Flamini? We have better depth than all of the above in that position.

If this fitness coach is competent then we'll actually have the opposite problem and the likes of Wilshere and AOC will be complaining about lack of playing time!

If Diaby learns to walk and chew gum at the same time then we'll be unbelievably stacked.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you're not going crazy about Sagna's decision.

(£150k 3 year contract at 31... don't think you could say no to that.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    Well at least you're not going crazy about Sagna's decision.

(£150k 3 year contract at 31... don't think you could say no to that.)
    Nope good luck to him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    **** off sagna you ****ing traitor. Can wenger do anything right

ReputationRep:
    It's turning to that transfer window again. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lets just get things into perspective..

Sanga leaving - we knew

No signings until after the WC - we expected

Chelsea strengthening - We knew

At the moment, if you remove player names.. the window has gone as expected.. its only that you put in the emotion linked with Cesc, that it looks bad.. but take out that emotion and everything is where we thought it would be..

Still need to strengthen the same positions, sill probably will, no more indication to go on..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    It's turning to that transfer window again. :rofl:
    Not really, we all knew Sagna was going, we just hoped it would be abroad. Combined, City are now spending £300k a week on both of their RBs combined. Ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Szczesny
    RB Mert Kos Gibbs
    Ramsey DM
    Theo Özil Ox/Cazorla
    ST

So far we've weakened and rivals strengthened. Great start.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.