Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can confirm the utter deliciousness of *chocolate espresso* brownies, and deny the thickness of Tasha and Snowflake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    not feeling it today munchkin!

Gosh, my weekend will be so busy. I've missed 3 lectures this week, and still have some of last weeks lectures to write up.

totaly with you on the busy weekend front, apart form for me is coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Can confirm the utter deliciousness of *chocolate espresso* brownies, and deny the thickness of Tasha and Snowflake.
    PRSOM :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    I'm going on an adventure....
    Be aware of dragons!

(Original post by IDukem)
    Good luck with your exercise sheets
    Thanks, haven't started yet, but I least, I am able to do them at home, so no pressure by being the slowest person in the room.

ReputationRep:
    im too tired for this. too weak too fragile cant take it. been lying in bed half crying half flailing around in utter misery for ages

ReputationRep:
    Today has been a bit of a write off. I have done no work, instead I have watched an entire season of orange is the new black and started making a hat (it is actually a hat this time, no inherent snake-yness so far). I've taken a break from knitting because I ran out of wool, going to get some more over the weekend. Just going to accept that today wasn't good but I have weekend to do all the work which should only take a couple of hours and then I'm back on track for Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Today has been a bit of a write off. I have done no work, instead I have watched an entire season of orange is the new black and started making a hat (it is actually a hat this time, no inherent snake-yness so far). I've taken a break from knitting because I ran out of wool, going to get some more over the weekend. Just going to accept that today wasn't good but I have weekend to do all the work which should only take a couple of hours and then I'm back on track for Monday.
    I love orange is the new black! I also haven't accomplished much today, I went to work and made half a felt mouse but that's it gonna try and do a little studying before bed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Your avi is so adorable, just saying :love:
    Thanks an artist on tumblr made it for me based on the colour scheme of my blog
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Thanks an artist on tumblr made it for me based on the colour scheme of my blog
    Aw that's awesome

ReputationRep:
    A write off? :0 You've done a lot more than me lol Accepting yourself is hard, but very healthy sounds like you're on the right track to me!

ReputationRep:
    Found the only two existing pictures of me and Ash and I look terrible in both of them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    It's fine as long as you're clear about their boundaries, limitations and the fact that they might be obliged by their work contract to divulge things you say (if they need to contact social services, for example, or if you are deemed at risk in some way) :yes:
    How would one go about it?? Literally just go and talk to them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planckton)
    How would one go about it?? Literally just go and talk to them?
    yeah if you feel ready.

but remember about confidentiality and the rules they have to follow, if they feel your at risk of harming others or yourself then they will have to break confidentiality, but will generally let you know first, and will let you know who they will contact and why.

you should be really proud of yourself :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    yeah if you feel ready.

but remember about confidentiality and the rules they have to follow, if they feel your at risk of harming others or yourself then they will have to break confidentiality, but will generally let you know first, and will let you know who they will contact and why.

you should be really proud of yourself :hugs:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    just going to vent

I feel useless

What is my talent, what am I good at?

If I don't have great looks, i have to have a good personality.. but I can't see it.

I don't have anything to offer..

this how Im feeling right now

----

did anyone else have a really unproductive summer break? I feel maybe this may have contributed to how I'm feeling now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahchan)
    just going to vent

I feel useless

What is my talent, what am I good at?

If I don't have great looks, i have to have a good personality.. but I can't see it.

I don't have anything to offer..

this how Im feeling right now

----

did anyone else have a really unproductive summer break? I feel maybe this may have contributed to how I'm feeling now..
    :hugs: I completely understand how you feel. I can be mediocre at a few things but I have no actual talent :sadnod: I'm afraid I don't have much advice though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love orange is the new black! I also haven't accomplished much today, I went to work and made half a felt mouse but that's it gonna try and do a little studying before bed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You went to work that was good. I am terrible at sewing and felt animals are really awesome I only started watching it today, I have season 2 on my laptop so I can watch that at some point.

(Original post by Meaty_man)
    A write off? :0 You've done a lot more than me lol Accepting yourself is hard, but very healthy sounds like you're on the right track to me!
    In terms of doing useful stuff such as any uni work it kind of is. A lot of it depends on if you need to do things, I find it really difficult to force myself to do anything if I don't definitely need to do it so any time I don't actually have to do things I normally just sleep or spend on my laptop. I think it's going to be a while before I know if coming back to uni was the right call but sticking with it for now seems to be the right idea

ReputationRep:
    You went to work that was good. I am terrible at sewing and felt animals are really awesome I only started watching it today, I have season 2 on my laptop so I can watch that at some point.

In terms of doing useful stuff such as any uni work it kind of is. A lot of it depends on if you need to do things, I find it really difficult to force myself to do anything if I don't definitely need to do it so any time I don't actually have to do things I normally just sleep or spend on my laptop. I think it's going to be a while before I know if coming back to uni was the right call but sticking with it for now seems to be the right idea
    Haha it was more of an obligation I'm still in my 12 week probationary period since I'm new it ended up being a good distraction

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1412978040.248563.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  138.6 KB

Wolfie taught me how to make them so I'm making ones to go with all my friends and families Christmas presents :yep:

I got into it over the summer and watched both series in like 3 days Poussey is my favourite 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha it was more of an obligation I'm still in my 12 week probationary period since I'm new it ended up being a good distraction

Wolfie taught me how to make them so I'm making ones to go with all my friends and families Christmas presents :yep:

I got into it over the summer and watched both series in like 3 days Poussey is my favourite 😍
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Obligations are good distraction probably should look at lectures as not optional.
    I learnt to knit in September just as something to do while I was sitting about watching TV
    Name:  1412978803554.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  62.5 KB
    It's going better than last time I tried to make it
    I like Red at the minute, and Crazy Eyes. And all of them. It's a very good show.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    urgh :'(

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.