Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Killalot)
    If you'd asked me after 6 weeks or so I'd have said that it will 100% be Peyton.

I'm gradually leaning towards Russell Wilson though.
    I think that if the Seahawks lock up the #1 seed, and the Pats manage to sneak the #1 spot away from Denver, then Wilson will probably get MVP.
    Mhm I think Wilson should get it as well. It be embarrassing if the Patriots end up with the same record as Denver.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell a quadruple stabbing after the Denver Chiefs game. Whats with all the violence in the stadiums this year...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Best news to wake up to. Chargers surely going playoff now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Orly? Reckon you'll finish 8-8 tbh... Dolphins on for 9-7 or better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Orly? Reckon you'll finish 8-8 tbh... Dolphins on for 9-7 or better
    cant remember are you a Dolphins fan?

This situation with RG3 is a complete mess...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    If there is one quarterback who I want to win a ring that isn't on the Patriots its Philip Rivers, damn the man is hilarious. After the end of his career he should go on to broadcasting!
    Just watched his post-match interview thing, the guy is insane:lol: Nice to see someone with some personality up there, too many sportspeople are boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    Just watched his post-match interview thing, the guy is insane:lol: Nice to see someone with some personality up there, too many sportspeople are boring

I used to hate him but after the 2007 AFC championship game he went way up in my rankings.

ReputationRep:
    cant remember are you a Dolphins fan?
    No, I actually dislike them quite a bit - I wanted the Steelers to get that last playoff place (Ravens/Chargers second choice) but to be honest the Dolphins seem the likely choice at this stage, unfortunately

(I support the Seahawks, for future reference )

ReputationRep:
    No, I actually dislike them quite a bit - I wanted the Steelers to get that last playoff place (Ravens/Chargers second choice) but to be honest the Dolphins seem the likely choice at this stage, unfortunately

(I support the Seahawks, for future reference )
    Oh I see, I'm between the Chargers and Ravens for who I want that last spot to go to now that the Jaguars can't make it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see, I'm between the Chargers and Ravens for who I want that last spot to go to now that the Jaguars can't make it :lol:
    Yeah, I tend to be realistic with my predictions, but that doesn't mean I want them to come true I would looove to see the Chargers get it but would definitely take the Ravens over the
    Dolphins :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I tend to be realistic with my predictions, but that doesn't mean I want them to come true I would looove to see the Chargers get it but would definitely take the Ravens over the
    Dolphins :mad:
    Why'd you dislike the Dolphins so much?

ReputationRep:
    Why'd you dislike the Dolphins so much?
    Well (story time ) the first time I saw American football was the '08 Super Bowl (well '07 season) when the Giants beat the Pats. Didn't really watch it again til the one where the Packers beat the Steelers then watched it again the next couple of years... the first time I really got interested was the start of this year really, picked the Seahawks out as my team

This season is the first I've ever watched all the way through and the impression I have got of some teams is better than others. Not a fan of the Dolphins because that whole "rookie bullying" thing seemed really badly handled. I don't know the truth obviously but it didn't make a good impression... not only that but I just have a bad feeling about them

ReputationRep:
    Well (story time ) the first time I saw American football was the '08 Super Bowl (well '07 season) when the Giants beat the Pats. Didn't really watch it again til the one where the Packers beat the Steelers then watched it again the next couple of years... the first time I really got interested was the start of this year really, picked the Seahawks out as my team

This season is the first I've ever watched all the way through and the impression I have got of some teams is better than others. Not a fan of the Dolphins because that whole "rookie bullying" thing seemed really badly handled. I don't know the truth obviously but it didn't make a good impression... not only that but I just have a bad feeling about them
    How dare you bring up 07 season!

Ahh I see, I honestly don't mind the Dolphins even though they're division rivals, the bullying thing was handled terribly and I get a feeling the locker room right now is pretty messed up but honestly I don't think they're that bad. There are a few players though who I really dislike on that team.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you bring up 07 season!

Ahh I see, I honestly don't mind the Dolphins even though they're division rivals, the bullying thing was handled terribly and I get a feeling the locker room right now is pretty messed up but honestly I don't think they're that bad. There are a few players though who I really dislike on that team.
    Yeah I like them more than the 49ers (their fans ) but I don't know, there are definitely teams I like more. Probably just down to human bias tbf, but you know. Sometimes you just don't like a team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I like them more than the 49ers (their fans ) but I don't know, there are definitely teams I like more. Probably just down to human bias tbf, but you know. Sometimes you just don't like a team
    Like the Patriots and most fans who hate them :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Like the Patriots and most fans who hate them :lol:
    I don't hate the Patriots but can kinda understand it... Tom Brady is the typical all-american Jock kinda guy. But I like them

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate the Patriots but can kinda understand it... Tom Brady is the typical all-american Jock kinda guy. But I like them
    Haha really? Tom Brady looks nothing like a jock to me, just a good looking guy but athletically he's about as athletic as a wet cloth :lol:

Most the time its Bill Belichick is too boring

ReputationRep:
    Dem rattlesnake skin boots!!

ReputationRep:
    Tom Brady is hilariously gif-able, some of the ones I see of him around the net are so funny.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Haha not certain yet

I dunno guess they want to just let Griffin sit out the rest of the year to spend more time recovering. Won't get much though as you said unless he really shows something in these coming games as the draft has many potential good future QB's. Keenan Allen is OROTY
    Raiders and chief who should be resting their starters for playoff. Don't forget this is the old Philip rivers- the one that's beast mode in December :coma:

Brb lose to the raiders next week lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tom Brady is hilariously gif-able, some of the ones I see of him around the net are so funny.

Spoiler:
    Show

Man gotta love the guy, if only there was a gif of him going down that water slide :rofl:

(Original post by 419)
    Raisers and chief who should be resting their starters for playoff. Don't forget this is the old Philip rivers- the one that's beast mode in December :coma:

Brb lose to the raiders next week lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is the borderline elite Philip Rivers. Haha can't see that happening.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.