Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    **** off sagna you ****ing traitor. Can wenger do anything right
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...m_facepalm.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)
    SzczesnyRB Mert Kos GibbsRamsey DMTheo Özil Ox/CazorlaSTSo far we've weakened and rivals strengthened. Great start.Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's ****ing June can't you just sit quietly and enjoy the world cup. Window doesn't open till July!!

ReputationRep:
    It's surprising how emotional some people on here get about it all when it's only the 13th of June. I think modern media, the constant twitter rumours and newsnow gossip, etc. gets to some people. I don't know anyone in real life who's thinking about club transfers at this point. It's the ****ing world cup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It's ****ing June can't you just sit quietly and enjoy the world cup. Window doesn't open till July!!
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    It's surprising how emotional some people on here get about it all when it's only the 13th of June. I think modern media, the constant twitter rumours and newsnow gossip, etc. gets to some people. I don't know anyone in real life who's thinking about club transfers at this point. It's the ****ing world cup!
    Maybe people get emotional cus it's been the same **** for the last 10 years

ReputationRep:
    This is what I've been saying people need to calm down. I wonder in the days before Social Media I wonder did people get this pissed off over transfers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Maybe people get emotional cus it's been the same **** for the last 10 years
    So why don't you go support Chelsea I thought they were your favorite club anyway

ReputationRep:
    Let's sit quietly and accept the lack of transfer market activity. While others strengthen, let's not worry. Our focus after all is making top 4 and nothing more.

Great mentality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let's sit quietly and accept the lack of transfer market activity. While others strengthen, let's not worry. Our focus after all is making top 4 and nothing more. Great mentality. Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep cause Costa/Fabregas are the only players available along with Liverpool's Can you fix it and wonderman Ricky LambertUTD haven't signed. City signed a 31 year old average right back. Real Madrid haven't signed. Do I have to go on?

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool strengthen, Chelsea strengthen, City strengthen.

We've weakened.

Summary so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool strengthen, Chelsea strengthen, City strengthen.

We've weakened.

Summary so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cos it's JUNE 13th!!!

Oh my days. You need to get out of the house mate.

ReputationRep:
    They're trying to win the league.

Leeeettt's ggooooo 4th place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cos it's JUNE 13th!!!

Oh my days. You need to get out of the house mate.
    I think me and you are probably the most relaxed guys on this thread regarding transfers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Too many people losing their **** Nicolas Cage style, this is actually quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I think me and you are probably the most relaxed guys on this thread regarding transfers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm more baffled at how un-relaxed some people are! People like inventing reasons to lose their **** I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I think me and you are probably the most relaxed guys on this thread regarding transfers. Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't forget me mate although I'd understand since I'm actually getting more pissed off about how people are going off about it constantlySome one should make an Arsenal meltdown thread again just to detract all these trolls or the fickle fans **** me this thread is turning ****er than it was beforeAlso, Webster is a troll, don't even bother responding to him

ReputationRep:
    Relaxed = happy for the same thing every year. Sign a couple £10m players on deadline day who have no preseason and get thrown in after a couple training sessions. Those happy with 4th place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Too many people losing their **** Nicolas Cage style, this is actually quite funny.
    Very hilarious. Four weeks ago everyone was happy, on top of the world. Now we're back to meltdown.

ReputationRep:
    Webster is a troll please don't take his bait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's ONLY 79 days left and we haven't signed anyone?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.