:lovehug: hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :lovehug: hope you feel better soon
    :hugs::hugs:
    you too hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    I do find writing about it helps :yep: I just wish I were brave enough to tell the whole story, you know? Rather than having to censor bits out due to feeling uncomfortable writing about it or having to think of how it might impact other people, etc
    Yeah that makes sense .
    :hugs:

I just read through your article properly and your AMA thread btw.
    It's given me such an amazing insight, and has made certain aspects of my ex's behaviour make a bit more sense now. So thanks .
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Yeah that makes sense .
    :hugs:

I just read through your article properly and your AMA thread btw.
    It's given me such an amazing insight, and has made certain aspects of my ex's behaviour make a bit more sense now. So thanks .
    No worries, glad you found it interesting and useful :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    :hugs::hugs:
    you too hun
    thank you. if you need someone to rant at etc then feel free to poke me on facebook (any time). unfortunately I am worse than useless and have been for quite some time, but I can offer hugs and a listening ear if you need. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    thank you. if you need someone to rant at etc then feel free to poke me on facebook (any time). unfortunately I am worse than useless and have been for quite some time, but I can offer hugs and a listening ear if you need. :hugs:
    nonsense, you're 10000000000000000x more amazing than you think you are and thanks hun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    nonsense, you're 10000000000000000x more amazing than you think you are and thanks hun :hugs:
    definitely definitely not. not even a person anymore, it's ridiculous. Offer is always there :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I feel horrible. someone is sitting on me its disgusting. cant even breathe. my emotions are disgusting. this is ruining my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    You went to work that was good. I am terrible at sewing and felt animals are really awesome I only started watching it today, I have season 2 on my laptop so I can watch that at some point.

In terms of doing useful stuff such as any uni work it kind of is. A lot of it depends on if you need to do things, I find it really difficult to force myself to do anything if I don't definitely need to do it so any time I don't actually have to do things I normally just sleep or spend on my laptop. I think it's going to be a while before I know if coming back to uni was the right call but sticking with it for now seems to be the right idea
    Ah that makes sense, all i can really do atm is look for work and try to keep my sanity. I know what you mean with not doing something until it has to be done though, i would almost always end up stressing out loads and rushing things when i was in uni.

Keep on at it, you sound like you're on the right track to me
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Btw, with all the AMA thread excitement, I forgot to tell you all! My complaint has been received and acknowledged by The Powers That Be. An Investigating Officer has been appointed to the case and will contact me within 7 days.

****'s going down :eek3:

That said, they'd better not try and mess with me or make out I'm crazy :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Btw, with all the AMA thread excitement, I forgot to tell you all! My complaint has been received and acknowledged by The Powers That Be. An Investigating Officer has been appointed to the case and will contact me within 7 days.

bloody PRSOM :fuhrer: i havnt repped you in AGES! HOW CAN IT BE PRSOM RARRRRRRRRRGH

ReputationRep:

Alright that's awesome! :five:

Hope it goes well and that they take you seriously. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

hope you get a good outcome :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    bloody PRSOM :fuhrer: i havnt repped you in AGES! HOW CAN IT BE PRSOM RARRRRRRRRRGH
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Alright that's awesome! :five:

Hope it goes well and that they take you seriously. :hugs:
    hope you get a good outcome :hugs:
    Thanks peeps. I'm not expecting much but I'm fighting them for all my sisters out there in the CMHT who really need a female psychiatrist for various reasons, but who may not be able to fight their own battles :yep: So it's a worthwhile cause even if nothing comes from it :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks peeps. I'm not expecting much but I'm fighting them for all my sisters out there in the CMHT who really need a female psychiatrist for various reasons, but who may not be able to fight their own battles :yep: So it's a worthwhile cause even if nothing comes from it :yes:
    proud of you :lovehug:

ReputationRep:

Good luck! Hope you won't need it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    proud of you :lovehug:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Good luck! Hope you won't need it.
    Thank you

:grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    I hate how my head's always racing, even if im in a somewhat decent state of mind. Even if i try to think about nicer things they always come paired with loads of anxiety, its like i get anxious about being anxious >_>

ReputationRep:
    had a panic attack about half an hour ago. cant recover myself. so weak and fragile and anxious and tired

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.