Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tbf it does look like Wenger is legitimately looking to buy players be actually needs.

I think he realises that next season will be really tough for everything. The competition is unreal.

ReputationRep:
    Our wage bill must be horrific right now though. A lot of players who would consider themselves established at premier league level. 7 CM's (assuming Flamini isn't sold), 6 wingers until we loan a few out. We must have 30 odd relatively established players overall.

ReputationRep:
    I thought Flamini's contract ran out? perhaps he should retire and sell his business product, I bet he'll earn more from that anyway

ReputationRep:
    His contact will run out, but it sounds like he might be staying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Our wage bill must be horrific right now though. A lot of players who would consider themselves established at premier league level. 7 CM's (assuming Flamini isn't sold), 6 wingers until we loan a few out. We must have 30 odd relatively established players overall.
    Maybe you should win the league then!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Maybe you should win the league then!!
    Nah, the only league I care about is the Europa. It must feel good being the holders of such a massive trophy

ReputationRep:
    Nah, the only league I care about is the Europa. It must feel good being the holders of such a massive trophy
    Tru

It is the competition to be in.

ReputationRep:
    I do love seeing Arsenal fans try and belittle competitions they've never won before. Their European trophy haul is genuinely pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    I do love seeing Arsenal fans try and belittle competitions they've never won before. Their European trophy haul is genuinely pathetic.
    Even Liverpool have won the Champions League....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Even Liverpool have won the Champions League....
    Even we have a superior European trophy record. We had three times as many trophies even before Abramovich.

But nah, I'd rather qualify for the group stages every year than win things.

ReputationRep:

But nah, I'd rather qualify for the group stages every year than win things.
    Shame that you do neither of those things now

ReputationRep:
    Shame that you do neither of those things now
    This is such a poor bit of bait, even for you.

ReputationRep:
    This is such a poor bit of bait, even for you.
    You've literally come out of your worst season in your 13 year history and come here running your mouth as if you've won the treble. Your obsession is tragic pal

ReputationRep:
    You've literally come out of your worst season in your 13 year history and come here running your mouth as if you've won the treble. Your obsession is tragic pal
    Rustled #salty #obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    How Arsenal fans are deluded cos they thought they'd win everything now they'd signed him. Was only intended as a joke before people quote me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmfao I saw that tweet. You run a terrible account ffs, should have noticed it was you from the bio.

ReputationRep:

I love this deflection tactic you have - the second you're losing a debate/argument/rek you whip out the old 'rustled' '#salty' phrase...
    Look up irony in the dictionary and there'll be a picture of this post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Tbf it does look like Wenger is legitimately looking to buy players be actually needs.

I think he realises that next season will be really tough for everything. The competition is unreal.

He knows that to keep our top 4 trophy he has to sign! He can't let go of 4th place now can he?!

https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-fourth-place

****ing sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Look up irony in the dictionary and there'll be a picture of this post.
    Name:  3Gpey.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  18.3 KB

Gj not posting at 2am this time you neckbeard.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  3Gpey.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  18.3 KB

Gj not posting at 2am this time you neckbeard.
    Some of us work during the day, not a concept you'd be familiar with I'm guessing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Some of us work during the day, not a concept you'd be familiar with I'm guessing.
    Aren't you like 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.