Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I'd love to play, but I've got an exam in 90mins. :zomg:
    Good luck mate!

(Original post by MHorman)
    I got work in an hour but will be back online this evening... Will expand my crappy room a load... So far it's just a box with 2 torches in...

My plan is wall of class and a nice door in the middle and a bed...

Also, how do you do the smaller blocks like on the stairs? Atm when i try destroying things it builds "big blocks"...
    You use 6 blocks of cobblestone and put them in a 3-2-1 triangle on the crafting table. So basically in the shape of some stairs
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Good luck mate!

You use 6 blocks of cobblestone and put them in a 3-2-1 triangle on the crafting table. So basically in the shape of some stairs
    :ta: I just put my revision notes on my phone, so I can revise on my way. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Also, how do you do the smaller blocks like on the stairs? Atm when i try destroying things it builds "big blocks"...
    As mo said, you can use 6 blocks to create a set of stairs or if you only want a single step you can use 3 blocks arranged on the bottom row of the crafting square.

ReputationRep:
    i made my own stairs

is it bad im at work and all i want to do is be playing this game

can we all buy the proper liscence plse!

ReputationRep:
    lol but that's no fun! Minings fun...although we need people to start sign posting the tunnels under our house cos it is so big...

Anyway, the servers up guys
    Then we can't make stuff like this :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't think of many better things to play at the moment than Minecraft while PSN is down. Good choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    I'm not a PS3 owner, but it seems the real reason behind the PSN outage has been leaked:

If true, then I can fully understand why Sony hit the panic button. It's a major security breach, and a truly ingenious one at that.
    Sounds very feasible, it fits with Sony's statement about a possible external intrusion, and no one has come forward claiming responsibility. If it were a case of an attack like Anonymous did before then I would imagine whoever was responsible would be proud of bringing down the whole of PSN for nearly a week now and would make themselves known, 'don't **** with us!'

Is mo's server still on? I think I'll jump on in a bit
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Sounds very feasible, it fits with Sony's statement about a possible external intrusion, and no one has come forward claiming responsibility. If it were a case of an attack like Anonymous did before then I would imagine whoever was responsible would be proud of bringing down the whole of PSN for nearly a week now and would make themselves known, 'don't **** with us!'

Is mo's server still on? I think I'll jump on in a bit
    Yeah it's up - I'm on now, need to take of my mind from that disastrous exam, essentially it was everything not in the last ~5 years of past papers.

(Original post by kuks)
    You took my room with the balcony. Nevermind. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

You took my room with the balcony. Nevermind. :p:
    You're always welcome in it...it has a double bed

ReputationRep:
    can someone lend me some rep just one point?!

ReputationRep:
    Which server is up under what IP address?

I want to jump on soon ish and pimp out my room...

Edit:

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

FUUUUUU...

Guessing you're at 799?I'm still at just over 700. Jumped from 500 to 650 in under a week without trying...

ReputationRep:

Edit:

FUUUUUU...

Guessing you're at 799?I'm still at just over 700. Jumped from 500 to 650 in under a week without trying...
    nope, less than that. im on an odd number and it really irritates me, same with when i dont get quoted for a day

also when i play ps3 with headphones on i cant have tv volume on 1

ReputationRep:
    Done

EDIT: did you just get 8 rep points, leaving you still on an odd number? :awesome:

This talk of minecraft is tempting me to get it, far far too much work to do before I can get another game though

ReputationRep:
    There you go

Not much of a gamer but Portal 2 looks awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could :p: You should jump on Minecraft

Edit:

FUUUUUU...

I hardly ever bother posting in GD and other places anymore, just stick to the Android soc and the PS3 soc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Done

This talk of minecraft is tempting me to get it, far far too much work to do before I can get another game though
    Check out JD's visitor page

ReputationRep:
    nope, less than that. im on an odd number and it really irritates me, same with when i dont get quoted for a day

also when i play ps3 with headphones on i cant have tv volume on 1
    Ahh lol, find it funny that you got 2 reps both value 4 for asking for rep. So you're still odd but now just higher...

If anyone has spare rep going i don't mind collecting it either...

I hardly ever bother posting in GD and other places anymore, just stick to the Android soc and the PS3 soc.
    I never post GD.

I post this soc, muscle building soc and motorbike soc. That makes up 90% of my posts and i make a few in the backroom as it's cool...

ReputationRep:
    Check out JD's visitor page
    My degree is taking priority over gaming until 4pm Thursday for now Until a few days before my next hand in

ReputationRep:
    PHILIPS HR1861 JUICER

can anyone find that for less than £70 with p.a.p

ReputationRep:
    PHILIPS HR1861 JUICER

can anyone find that for less than £70 with p.a.p
    Used but like new: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used
    Or just used: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Philips-Juicer...#ht_500wt_1156

Otherwise, I can't find less than £70 from a quick search :dontknow:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.