Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Jameis Winston wins the Heisman, I've only seen his highlight reel but he looks a player, a proper field general too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Jameis Winston wins the Heisman, I've only seen his highlight reel but he looks a player, a proper field general too.
    There's a video of him playing baseball for FSU as well, and he looks beastly at that as well haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)

That'd be me. You've got too much consistency for me to beat you without a few miracle games from either CJjr or Gordon.
    Dude you've come a long way, you started the season off really badly. I never expected you to get this far. As for this final, I dunnow man, over two weeks a lot of things can happen, especially with this bad start I had on thursday night. Anyway, good luck and may the best man win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    He deserves it, great prospect for the future!! I bet his coaches, past and present are really proud of him. However after that acceptance speech, I don't think I'll be able to say the same for his past and present English teachers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bornab3)
    He deserves it, great prospect for the future!! I bet his coaches, past and present are really proud of him. However after that acceptance speech, I don't think I'll be able to say the same for his past and present English teachers.
    Ahahaha was just about to say! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Dude you've come a long way, you started the season off really badly. I never expected you to get this far. As for this final, I dunnow man, over two weeks a lot of things can happen, especially with this bad start I had on thursday night. Anyway, good luck and may the best man win
    Well I think the only players im starting who I drafted are CJjr, Gordon, and Ryan lol so I had a poor draft and built from the bottom up. Always nice to reach the final though

ReputationRep:
    Well I think the only players im starting who I drafted are CJjr, Gordon, and Ryan lol so I had a poor draft and built from the bottom up. Always nice to reach the final though
    Yeah, I was actually just thinking yesterday that I drafted everyone in my starting line up except for Andre Brown and my defense. I definitely didn't think you'd make it into the final though after last week's game, really didn't think Mccown had it in him.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was actually just thinking yesterday that I drafted everyone in my starting line up except for Andre Brown and my defense. I definitely didn't think you'd make it into the final though after last week's game, really didn't think Mccown had it in him.
    Neither of us have a 10 point player yet lol :O

God the falcons are so bad.

ReputationRep:
    Pats need another Brady special here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    Pats need another Brady special here...
    I thought we left him with too much time. Phew!

ReputationRep:
    Neither of us have a 10 point player yet lol :O

God the falcons are so bad.
    You know something's wrong when Hauschka is your top scorer :/

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

As if shanahan went for a 2 point conversion. The guy's lost it and he isn't trying to be covert with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Move *****, get out the way

ReputationRep:
    My god, Jamaal Charles with over 200 yards overall, and five touchdowns, 4 receiving. Scary stuff

ReputationRep:
    I've never been happier about a Packers victory, that was wonderful and everyone hates the Cowboys!!! Maybe the greatest comeback and game I've ever seen and I only saw the second half!

ReputationRep:
    Jamaal Charles made some fantasy owners very happy today :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Jamaal Charles made some fantasy owners very happy today :rofl:
    Me one of them, and the Seahawks D. Edelman too with Megatron to play :laugh:

Shame I'm in the 3rd place bracket, after missing out on championship bracket by a couple points. I had a Luck on the bench that day too, for Wilson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Me one of them, and the Seahawks D. Edelman too with Megatron to play :laugh:

Shame I'm in the 3rd place bracket, after missing out on championship bracket by a couple points. I had a Luck on the bench that day too, for Wilson
    Oh sweet jesus haha what a good day for you then! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    You know something's wrong when Hauschka is your top scorer :/
    What was more bizarre is that the chiefs put up 56 points and didn't score one FG so my kicker only got 8 points.

ReputationRep:
    What was more bizarre is that the chiefs put up 56 points and didn't score one FG so my kicker only got 8 points.
    I really hope Megatron only gets a handful of points tonight because I could use this lead that Lacy and Bryant got me, I reckon you'll win overall next week so I need as big a lead as possible going into that game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.