Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    wenger is done.last season for him I hope

this aint 2003 fxck right off
    2003 was a one in a million event, we shouldn't even be thinking about trying to get close to that again. Unless you mean the transfer window, didn't we only sign lehmann that summer?

ReputationRep:
    How anyone can be pro wenger is a complete joke. For years he has flopped in the transfer window. Guy is a joke

ReputationRep:
    applied for an extension..

Well, that does not make me any happier, just confirms that is welbeck and no one else..

Massive failure of the end of the window.

(I like welbeck, really happy about him, just that is not enough to make me happy about the situation as a whole)

ReputationRep:
    Why loan out Miquel if we have no intention of getting another CB?

ReputationRep:
    No looks like you will get Danny Welbeck as you have asked for the extension into the night, so could take up to 2/3 a.m.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigBadJFly)
    Nooooooo, less than 4 mins!
    We've applied for an extension so we can get the deal done. Yay :sad:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Geniunly I have kept positive all day..

I was at work, kept checking, saw nothing, thought things were happening behind the scenes..

Saw welbeck rumours thought 'great' position sorted.. now surely we will hear about the other 2 positions..

1 Hour left 'still time'

30 minutes left.. A little nervous, but still time..

5 minutes left.. Hanging on to a single thread of positivity, as it looks like we may miss out on welbeck and everyone else..

This is looking dire.
    I feel sorry for you babes
    You've been the only light of positivity in this thread all day.
    No worries, let's just hope we don't get relegated this season. The championship is a tough place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    We've applied for an extension so we can get the deal done. Yay :sad:
    How long?

ReputationRep:
    Deals can still go through after the deadline anyway, contract has to be signed that's all AFAIK.

ReputationRep:
    You have got the extension!!! Danny Welbeck will be at Arsenal!

ReputationRep:
    How long does it ****ing take to do the paperwork?

Chelsea are never involved in this **** lel our transfer window's are boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    It was permanent. He's **** anyway.

Seriously guys, does Arsene have dementia? He seems to completely just forget about things. Needed a ST last summer, didn't get one and will only get one by the skin of our teeth this time. Needed a DM for 3 years, still don't have one. Is someone switching his pills down at the Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    1 MINUTE!!!!!!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal have applied for an extension to sign Welbeck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    We've sold him haven't we? If so it's a very poor decision
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Lol Sky are so cringe! The way the transfer window closes as well.

ReputationRep:
    That's it till Jan then

ReputationRep:
    Extension aproved.. welbeck as good as confirmed then.

Really happy about that - he will be good for us, and will most definetly be getting him on FF as well

Not distraught over a CB, it would have only been squad depth, so we just have to stay lucky with injuries..

Midfield options are dire.. not happy at all with another season of arteta/flamini..

Anyway time to move on, city next.. lets get on with that, and hope welbeck can get off to a good start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)

Mate we haven't had a boring window since 2003, at least we're buying players this time!

ReputationRep:
    please don't give them the extention....

(Original post by jam278)

i would say efficient and clever, not boring.
    same as us this season.

bit of a boring end, but at least today we weren't stressing or having meltdowns like some of these arsenal fans.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.