(Original post by purple-duck)

Glad they've helped Takeaway is good :yep:

thanks hope you're good ducky?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:
    Sorry last night was so horrible, and lot of :hugs: About if you need to talk at all - please don't be ashamed - you've had a lot going on and has been really difficult for you
    Really hope it doesn't get worse :hugs: Not disgusting at all :nah:

:hugs:

Glad they've helped Takeaway is good :yep:
    thanks, lovely. :jumphug:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I definitely will be. I can't be fainting in exams! He took it very well, actually. Better than expected. He said he knew something was up with me because I had turned very, very withdrawn these last few weeks.
    Sorry to hear you fainted but glad your father took it better than expected. My dad only acknowledged last year that I hear voices, despite me having been seen at my mental health hospital for voice hearing since 2010 So it's good that your dad's reaction was much better than that! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    just want to hide forever and not come out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    :console: I know the feeling! felt like that earlier myself, hope you're okay? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, hope you're having a brilliant day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    thanks, lovely. :jumphug:

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    thanks hope you're good ducky?
    I'm okay, just suddenly had the wave of bleh hit me just now though :/ Not really done anything today, again

Hope you're doing okay :hugs:

(Original post by Pathway)
    Same here :sad: Hope you feel better soon :jumphug:

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Hello all, hope you're having a brilliant day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello! :hi:
    Thanks, hope you are too

--------------------------------

Why can't I focus Just want to run away or something now, don't know Want to distract but not sure what, like I'm having dinner now and don't know. Found something on iplayer so hopefully will help.
    Mind just over the place sort of or something/agitated, not sure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay, just suddenly had the wave of bleh hit me just now though :/ Not really done anything today, again

Hope you're doing okay :hugs:
    :console: sorry to hear that, feeling bleh sucks, there anything you particularly need to do? I spent half the day in bed tbh

yeah, chilling in front of the telly, not sure if I am tired or not though!

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    I think that may be difficult but I'd go see the doctor and see what he says regardless.
    Oh no - I didn't realise that I could submit mitigating circumstances in, and now I fear that they won't be taken into account...

ReputationRep:

IHello! :hi:
    Thanks, hope you are too

--------------------------------

Why can't I focus Just want to run away or something now, don't know Want to distract but not sure what, like I'm having dinner now and don't know. Found something on iplayer so hopefully will help.
    Mind just over the place sort of or something/agitated, not sure.
    Wooh!-Hello + You're welcome.

Aw, whats wrong..? Yeah watching something sounds like a good idea, it'll also take your mind off whatever is bugging you.<3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Freaking out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Freaking out
    Are you okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just having the old panic attack 😞 seems to have subsided. Are you okay?

ReputationRep:
    Just having the old panic attack 😞 seems to have subsided. Are you okay?
    Aw Im really sorry- as long as you're okay now. Yep, Im good thanks for asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw Im really sorry- as long as you're okay now. Yep, Im good thanks for asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And you. Have a free hug for being so sweet :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    And you. Have a free hug for being so sweet :hugs:
    YAY- Free hugs are the best.:hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sorry I'm not supporting people atm. Not doing too good.

Abuse TW
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Going to Oxford on Thursday and not only am I convinced that E is def gonna be there and we'll bump into each other and then I'll flip out, but convinced that some of the friends who would usually look after me actually hate me and just haven't told me

:cry:

If my Personal Tutor recommended me to file a mitigating circumstances form, even though it's been 3 days since exams ended, does it mean that it's a good sign or not? Currently I fear being alone because failure and depressing thoughts is all I can think of. I need people around me, especially my boyfriend.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If my Personal Tutor recommended me to file a mitigating circumstances form, even though it's been 3 days since exams ended, does it mean that it's a good sign or not? Currently I fear being alone because failure and depressing thoughts is all I can think of. I need people around me, especially my boyfriend.
    It really depends on your university, and particular your own department's, rules on these things. As Saber said earlier, you might not be able to get any supporting medical evidence, because some doctors are quite strict like that and any long-term conditions like the ones you cited should have been registered at the outset, or at the very least before your exams started.

That said, I hope you are able to get your circumstances taken into consideration. But no one on here can really advise without knowing the uni and department.

Everything relating to this should be in your departmental handbook. That will give you a far better indication of your chances of getting your health taken into consideration, than anyone on here can :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sorry I'm not supporting people atm. Not doing too good.

Abuse TW
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Going to Oxford on Thursday and not only am I convinced that E is def gonna be there and we'll bump into each other and then I'll flip out, but convinced that some of the friends who would usually look after me actually hate me and just haven't told me

:cry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    im sure you wont bump into E hun, not sure how Oxford works, but its half term, so hopefully shes gone away somewhere?
    And i highly doubt your friends hate you hun, especially if there gonna spend time with you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.