Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by kp0pfan21)
    Lol guys, I'm really confused. I think I have been rejected by Birmingham but I'm not sure :/ On Track it says my application to Birmingham was unsuccessful, but then I got an email from Birmingham literally 2 hours after the change was made on Track, asking for my predicted grades from my nominated referee. Anyone else have a similar problem? I applied for Dentistry & met all the requirements.
    yeah weird - unsuccessful means rejected. i think you should email them. there seems to have been a mix up

ReputationRep:
    has our ukcat scores been sent to the universities yet???????? have you heard anything recently.
    on the website it said the first week of november so do you reckon unis will find out our scores in less than a week?

ReputationRep:
    Lol guys, I'm really confused. I think I have been rejected by Birmingham but I'm not sure :/ On Track it says my application to Birmingham was unsuccessful, but then I got an email from Birmingham literally 2 hours after the change was made on Track, asking for my predicted grades from my nominated referee. Anyone else have a similar problem? I applied for Dentistry & met all the requirements.
    why did they ask for predicted grades when they already have them because the schools would have sent them in the first place right??? did you speak to the uni? because I never heard such thing. What were your predictions and AS anyways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    why did they ask for predicted grades when they already have them because the schools would have sent them in the first place right??? did you speak to the uni? because I never heard such thing. What were your predictions and AS anyways?
    It has all been clarified now My school didn't send them in the first place but I spoke to them about it in the middle of October & my head of year said he would send an email to all my unis about my predicted grades. Turns out Birmingham didn't bother reading that email before they rejected me, my school has sent another email just to be sure. I am predicted AAAA (Chemistry, Biology, Spanish & EPQ), I got AACC (Chemistry, Spanish, Biology & History respectively) at AS.

ReputationRep:
    It has all been clarified now My school didn't send them in the first place but I spoke to them about it in the middle of October & my head of year said he would send an email to all my unis about my predicted grades. Turns out Birmingham didn't bother reading that email before they rejected me, my school has sent another email just to be sure. I am predicted AAAA (Chemistry, Biology, Spanish & EPQ), I got AACC (Chemistry, Spanish, Biology & History respectively) at AS.
    can people see their predicted grades on ucas track?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    No, I think it is with our reference that was written.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11...)
    has our ukcat scores been sent to the universities yet???????? have you heard anything recently.
    on the website it said the first week of november so do you reckon unis will find out our scores in less than a week?
    Nope, not yet. They get the results on the seventh of November, so in four days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d010534)
    They already have our results as 2 UKCAT universities have already started to give out offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emelinaw)
    they already have our results as 2 ukcat universities have already started to give out offers
    what?? Who?

ReputationRep:
    How do you know it is on the 7th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carbon_)
    https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/medicine...ng/whathappens

Look on the date November 7 in the table; that's when Sheffield get the results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carbon_)
    Manchester already got our ukcat results on the first of November

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_elheramy)
    Manchester already got our ukcat results on the first of November
    Do you know any other unis who already got the results? Anything about Southampton, SGUL, Leicester? (I'm freaking out now )

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview from Birmingham this morning

ReputationRep:
    Do you know any other unis who already got the results? Anything about Southampton, SGUL, Leicester? (I'm freaking out now )
    Nope sorry have no Idea but you could call them and they would tell you if they received the results

ReputationRep:
    what?? Who?
    Birmingham and Bristol so far! Don't worry about others, they're perhaps just the most organised - they haven't had our results for long!

ReputationRep:
    what?? Who?
    I think Birmingham and Bristol? Not 100% certain though, just what I heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what?? Who?
    Bham and Bristol so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessMedic)
    Bham and Bristol so far
    well shite i legit thought it was the seventh and now i find that some unis already have the results. omg i'm scared. Thank you anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.