I'm fed up of life
    Fed up of my illnesses
    Fed up of everything :cry2:

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I'm fed up of life
    Fed up of my illnesses
    Fed up of everything :cry2:
    I promise things get better <3
    When stuff like that happen I try to make lists of what are the good points of my life
    I invite you to do so right now !! :hugs:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I promise things get better <3
    When stuff like that happen I try to make lists of what are the good points of my life
    I invite you to do so right now !! :hugs:
    Thanks, it just doesn't seem that way tbh
    Ah ok then
    I don't have any good points in life though

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    like ****
    :console:

I know she's just trying to look after me, but my mum is trying to boss me about in Lancaster two weeks in advance before I'm even there. Telling me to do this and do that when I'm there and I should bring this and that because I won't be able to go shopping on the first day blah blah. I love you Mum but STOP.

A little anxious. I'm attending an interview panel tomorrow and then I have a chat with the press.

ReputationRep:
    I'm nervous for my wee mammy tomorrow. She has her theory test and she's a nervous wreck over it. Bless her :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Thanks, it just doesn't seem that way tbh
    Ah ok then
    I don't have any good points in life though
    Okay I'll do it for you then :
    - you're not bullied anymore
    - you have a super job
    - you're incredibly nice and honest
    - you're not as shy as you used to be
    - you're very popular here -> why so ? Because you're awesome !!

And even more tbh. I know sometimes life is a b!tch, I really know, and it sucks. But it always gets better and WHATEVER happens ! Trust me. Really believe my word, because last time I cried, I was so so so like you right now. And today I am much better, because things happened that made my life being a little better
    So why not yours too !! Just be patient, do your best, cry if you have to/want to, but never give up. <3

ReputationRep:
    I had a three day weekend so I am disappointed that it's coming to an end. Although my boss is on annual leave next week

ReputationRep:
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER TRAVELLERS GET MAIL/POST, AND IF SO, WHERE DO THEY RECEIVE IT?

I've been wondering this for a while now and am yet to receive a proper answer. :emo:

Pls help with my curiosity, ty.

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER TRAVELLERS GET MAIL/POST, AND IF SO, WHERE DO THEY RECEIVE IT?

I've been wondering this for a while now and am yet to receive a proper answer. :emo:

Pls help with my curiosity, ty.
    No need to shout :lol:

What do you mean travellers ? As if you don't stay long in the same place ?

ReputationRep:
    No need to shout :lol:

What do you mean travellers ? As if you don't stay long in the same place ?
    Sorrryyyyyyyyy :emo:

Yeah, you know those people who live in caravans?

Sorrryyyyyyyyy :emo:

Yeah, you know those people who live in caravans?
    I was kidding :console: :mmm:

Ohhh those ones ! Well Idk if it's the same in UK but in France there are some agencies that take care of the mails and stuff and are in charge, so they basically re send it close to where you are, considering you choose the places you want to have your mails at - they're usually shops -

Not sure about UK tho, but probably something like that as well ?

ReputationRep:
    I was kidding :console: :mmm:

Ohhh those ones ! Well Idk if it's the same in UK but in France there are some agencies that take care of the mails and stuff and are in charge, so they basically re send it close to where you are, considering you choose the places you want to have your mails at - they're usually shops -

Not sure about UK tho, but probably something like that as well ?
    That seems very reasonable, probably. :yes: Maybe a little long cause every time you move you'd have to let them know, it may take a while to process and you may miss mail and stuff, idk - but that answer more than satisfied my curiosity. :rofl:

Thank you! :awesome:

That seems very reasonable, probably. :yes: Maybe a little long cause every time you move you'd have to let them know, it may take a while to process and you may miss mail and stuff, idk - but that answer more than satisfied my curiosity. :rofl:

Thank you! :awesome:
    Yeah sounds pretty complicated tbf ._. And assuming that You have to tell everyone that you moved out :shock:

Anyway glad it answers :lol: hope you're well

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sounds pretty complicated tbf ._. And assuming that You have to tell everyone that you moved out :shock:

Anyway glad it answers :lol: hope you're well
    Mhmmm, sounds difficult. :erm: Also apologies - I didn't know where else to post such a random thought lmao

Yeah, I'm doing v.well, thanks! :woo: Yourself?

Mhmmm, sounds difficult. :erm: Also apologies - I didn't know where else to post such a random thought lmao

Yeah, I'm doing v.well, thanks! :woo: Yourself?
    Why are you apologizing this thread is here for that :lol: - we usually come here when we're triggered somehow :innocent: -

Good to hear ! Pretty good as well, ty :jive:

ReputationRep:
    Restarting sixth form at a new sixth form and I'm soo nervous and anxious. Should be asleep by now..:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abirella)
    Restarting sixth form at a new sixth form and I'm soo nervous and anxious. Should be asleep by now..:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I saw your bio & saw you like Ronaldo just wanted to say he is officially the highest rated player on fifa :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I'll do it for you then :
    - you're not bullied anymore
    - you have a super job
    - you're incredibly nice and honest
    - you're not as shy as you used to be
    - you're very popular here -> why so ? Because you're awesome !!

And even more tbh. I know sometimes life is a b!tch, I really know, and it sucks. But it always gets better and WHATEVER happens ! Trust me. Really believe my word, because last time I cried, I was so so so like you right now. And today I am much better, because things happened that made my life being a little better
    So why not yours too !! Just be patient, do your best, cry if you have to/want to, but never give up. <3
    Aww you didn't have to Frenchie!

Awww that's so sweet! Thankyou so much! That means a lot to me!
    :hugs: :heart:

Life can be a real b!tch at times! It sucks big time!
    Well if you say so! You've never let me down yet so I have belief that this is all gonna happen!
    Aww well I'm just glad that you're happy now! :yep:
    I'll try to stay strong! It's people like you who keep me going! You're truely an inspiration to me! :yep:
    Thankyou so much!

Anyways I must sleep now, have to get up in 7 hours.
    Goodnight!

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.