Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    The Netherlands match sounds awesome tbh. Think it's 5-3 now!
    Awesome?

RVP is injured ffs, that's all that I care about :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Awesome?

RVP is injured ffs, that's all that I care about :fuhrer:
    :eek: serious? I thought he was ok.

:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    It's his knee :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I'm surprised.

ReputationRep:
    Is this confirmed or?

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't have picked so many crocks in my fantasy team. RVP and Saha ffs :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Its just a knock to the ankle/knee, out for the season should be fine for the weekend i presume but With Robin, a small bruising could always be + 6 months out

ReputationRep:
    30/03/2011 - 'van Persie will be out for seven years'

02/04/2011 - RVP plays against Blackburn, with Arsene stating his 'surprise' he recovered so soon.

ReputationRep:
    “He got kneed in his thigh. But he can play with Arsenal again this weekend,” confirmed van Marwijk.

Thank you God

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hot Bobby Darling)
    yeahh i'm in the transition from jg to red (technically i'm a red member, but my card is from ages ago, so it says jg)
    what are your predos for the game??
    I haven't got any as of yet. I was thinking about becoming a red member.. How much is it and how much are PL etc ticket prices?

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I **** myself ... Thank god he seems fine ... Wenger must have a mini heart attack when he watches an international

ReputationRep:

Dialogue and video coalesce brilliantly (and painfully) around 1.55, when Bentdner's touch deserts him in the last minutes of the Barca game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beneb)
    That is big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CupidStunt)
    I haven't got any as of yet. I was thinking about becoming a red member.. How much is it and how much are PL etc ticket prices?
    http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets

Scroll all the way down for ticket prices . No doubt they will increase next season though .

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...840871,00.html

Interesting. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      Belgium have got quite a few hot prospects coming through that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, I said a while ago that they could be a dark horse for the next few major tournaments.

I swear about 80% of their senior squad is under 24 years of age.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by voodoomagic)
      Belgium have got quite a few hot prospects coming through that's for sure.
      Belgium are a quality side tbh.

Vertoghen/Vermaelen/Fellaini/Witsel/Hazard/Defour/Van Buyton/Kompany is pretty impressive tbf.

Agreed with all of the above, Belgium are excellent. And we've got their captain. :coma:

Perhaps that might be an incentive for Hazard to choose Arsenal over other offers? He seems to make it clear in some statements that his preferred destination is Arsenal...

ReputationRep:
        It's standard Liege, they produce some quality players. Really strong squad.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.