Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firebolt123)
    Yessss. St. Anne's, what about you?
    Brasenose.. but it seems like most people have received rejections/interviews ...

ReputationRep:
    Really puzzled as to why some colleges send letters - more expensive and less efficient - would be good if they could be named so that in future years people might opt for those with a better grasp of technology...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Somerville for English?

ReputationRep:
    Any PPE interview invitations from Trinity?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from Worcester for History?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back for computer science , at Somerville?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesmeg3)
    Has anybody heard from Worcester for History?
    Yeah my friend heard back yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected by St Hilda's for English... Good luck everyone still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mld120)
    Got rejected by St Hilda's for English... Good luck everyone still waiting!
    Sorry to hear that. Do they give feedback, or is it just the notification?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Yeah my friend heard back yesterday!
    Did they get it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone hear back from Balliol for History?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsConnor_)
    I have interviews at Brasenose for chemistry on the 15th-16th of December. Should I stay the night before? Is this an option?
    If you check out the interview reply form (there's a link in the interview invitation email), it gives candidates the option to stay overnight before the first interview.

Brasenose Admissions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    How do they evaluate people in this university?! my friend doesnt even meet the minimal requirements and he got an interview, whilst people who have 9a*'s and AAA's are getting rejected!! wt the hell the stress!!
    The aptitude test is not the be all and end all but it certainly matters - especially in deciding who gets an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Univ yet??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything for geography?

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected from E&M. From christ church after all the waiting and s***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geegregory)
    Anyone heard anything for geography?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a few colleges have sent out interviews, I know people from St Peters and Hertford have heard, still waiting for st catz :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesmeg3)
    Did they get it?
    Yeah!

ReputationRep:
    I am writing in connection with your application to Christ Church, Oxford, to let you know that the tutors here have had the opportunity to consider your application carefully and we have now completed the first stages of the selection process. Unfortunately, in view of the overall competition for places this year, and after consultation with other colleges, it has been decided not to interview you.
    In the light of this decision, I am sorry to have to tell you that we shall not be able to offer you a place at Oxford and that your application is no longer under consideration by Christ Church or any of the other Oxford colleges. I do realise how disappointing this will be for you, and I am sorry not to have better news regarding your application. I hope, however, that you will be successful in gaining admission to another university and wish you well in your future studies. Yours sincerely Prof J SchearTutor for Admissions

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for E&M at Christchurch!! Over the moon ))))

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.