Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by craycray)
    RBS offer! Bloody clashes with BAML unfortunately. Does anyone know whether they have more than one week available?
    are you wondering which to choose between rbs and baml?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    On a separate note has anyone still not heard anything for baml spring, obviously I'm assuming rejection at this point but I just think it's weird they've taken this long and not informed me

Yeah i got an offer from BAML last Monday, why dont you try phoning HR and asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mer---)
    Hello! Wow wish I saw this thread earlier!
    Two tiny questions:
    - any clue how many spots this year for Barclays Insight programme?
    - Anyone got JPM? Are the dates the same?
    Hey, i got JPM the dates are 13-19th. not sure about barclays but i think the dates will most likely clash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nxjx)
    Yeah i got an offer from BAML last Monday, why dont you try phoning HR and asking
    I think I will wait and just lay my hopes on the summer week, thanks for the advice though

ReputationRep:
    Barclays emailed me on Monday asking me to log in my application to book my interview slots.(first round). I wasnt able to log in till Weds. But even when I am able to log in, there arent any interview slots available. Anyone has had this problem too? I would be considered to have witdrawn from application if I cant book my interview by the coming Monday. Is there a phone number to contact HR directly? Cause I have emailed them many times.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for RBS commercial and private banking today but am waiting for Barclays for the outcome of my final round interview I had on Monday to decide which one to go for (preferably Barclays), should I call up Barclays and try to get a decision from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mer---)
    Hello! Wow wish I saw this thread earlier!
    Two tiny questions:
    - any clue how many spots this year for Barclays Insight programme?
    - Anyone got JPM? Are the dates the same?
    Barclays has two dates do should be fine to do both

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_876)
    As a few others have said, it's much like the first round interview style wise. Have a think about examples for things like solving a problem, working in a team, dealing with a person you disagreed with etc - they want an example to support nearly every question. Good luck! Which department are you going for?

thank you for your advice. if I may ask... is this also 12 questions or less?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nxjx)
    Hey, i got JPM the dates are 13-19th. not sure about barclays but i think the dates will most likely clash
    Barclays have two SW dates: 23rd March and 13th April - if you can do the 1st week then that will leave the 13th free for JPM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I can't remember, sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gerald131)
    I got an offer for RBS commercial and private banking today but am waiting for Barclays for the outcome of my final round interview I had on Monday to decide which one to go for (preferably Barclays), should I call up Barclays and try to get a decision from them?

I'm interviewing for commercial and private banking tomorrow. Any chance you could give a me a heads up on what sort of things they're asking.

Congrats on the offer!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a fb group for RBS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdoskail)
    Don't think one exists at the moment. Could start one...

(RBS offer today).

Sent from my iPhone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sidhant Shivram)
    Don't think one exists at the moment. Could start one...
    Congratulations! And yeah, I don't mind starting one either, so go ahead and if not let me know and I'll do it

ReputationRep:
    There's about c.50 people in the Barclays offer holders group - are all the places full up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stabilo1)
    I'm interviewing for commercial and private banking tomorrow. Any chance you could give a me a heads up on what sort of things they're asking.

Congrats on the offer!
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated as well!

ReputationRep:
    The kid is back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    The kid is back.
    does the barclays fb group include non fo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdoskail)
    (Original post by gerald131)
    RBS Spring Programme 2015 Offer Holders' FB page : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1012249485509083/

ReputationRep:
    What about RBC

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.