Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    I laughed when Laura was the last one with her light on for the old Royal Naval guy. The look of horror on her face before she hastily turned off was brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
    i think the guy was forced to pick jojo cus he didnt want to go out with a girl who did 2 brothers - and it was very obvious which 1 of the 2 it was
    Haha, his mind was like:
    Okay two girls left their light on, one's a bit ****gy..
    I'll go for that one I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked jojo so I'm happy for her, but she was starting to get irritating. For the date, he should buy her a thesaurus

(Original post by Fandabidoze!)
      I laughed when Laura was the last one with her light on for the old Royal Naval guy. The look of horror on her face before she hastily turned off was brilliant.
      Lmfao I'm just watching it on itv+1 and saw this. Pmsl the look on her face, priceless lol

The dude from Croydon = h o t :-P

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AndersonsBentFoot)
      i think the guy was forced to pick jojo cus he didnt want to go out with a girl who did 2 brothers - and it was very obvious which 1 of the 2 it was
      Haha yeah

ReputationRep:
      It's gonna be MINT! I'm sad to see JoJo go actually...:sad:

ReputationRep:
      The only girl i would go for is peggy lol!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DancinBallerina)
      Lmfao I'm just watching it on itv+1 and saw this. Pmsl the look on her face, priceless lol

The dude from Croydon = h o t :-P
      Yeah, shame he picked that girl though. Very attractive but I don't think she's nice.

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
        So Lucy hasn't had a date in a year - is that supposed to be strange?

I haven't had a date in over 3 years :sad:
        Yea, I feel abit like :-/, as I've not had a chap for 7years!!!! :ninjagirl:......not been on ANY dates either. :ninjagirl:....

(Original post by babygirl110)
          Yeah, shame he picked that girl though. Very attractive but I don't think she's nice.
          Yea, she reminded me of the typical girl who always gets a hot fella, but treats him like ****!!

ReputationRep:
          Yea, I feel abit like :-/, as I've not had a chap for 7years!!!! :ninjagirl:......not been on ANY dates either. :ninjagirl:....
          Wow, how are you not going mad? After about only six months I was already getting depressed, haha.

I kid, lol. Singledom sucks a bit, but we'll find someone soon enough

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Medic1992)
          The only girl i would go for is peggy lol!
          reminds me of the Ndubz girl lol, but yeah theres something really endearing about her, aside from her looks

ReputationRep:
          Yea, she reminded me of the typical girl who always gets a hot fella, but treats him like ****!!
          Exactly!!

Guys can be so blinded by looks at times.

I really respect the ones who are able to suss out high maintenance girls.
          • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
          I love how the Croydon guy put Lucy in the last two when there was no chance of her being picked :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by yoyo462001)
          I love how the Croydon guy put Lucy in the last two when there was no chance of her being picked :rofl3:
          I've noticed a lot of them do that. They leave one amazingly attractive one and a not as attractive one for the last two, you just know which one they will go for based on their choices.

I doubt croydon's date will go well though.

ReputationRep:
          Peggy seems like a right bimbo tbh. Seriously. But yeah, liked all the couples today.

Wish that Zsa Zsa went with that old man though. Having her drooling over some of the younger, rather good looking guys *shudder*.
          It's just wrong.

ReputationRep:
          I really felt sorry for LUCY awww she start crying but the other girl was really good looking...LUCY
          • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by babygirl110)
          I've noticed a lot of them do that. They leave one amazingly attractive one and a not as attractive one for the last two, you just know which one they will go for based on their choices.

I doubt croydon's date will go well though.
          Yeah that girl seemed kind of up herself to be honest.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by yoyo462001)
          Yeah that girl seemed kind of up herself to be honest.
          Yeah, she was on another level. On one hand there is having confidence but on another just being plain conceited.

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
            Wow, how are you not going mad? After about only six months I was already getting depressed, haha.

I kid, lol. Singledom sucks a bit, but we'll find someone soon enough
            Honestly? It's sending me effing bonkers!!! Lmao but where I come from there are NO men I like or actually have ambitions. Majority have slept with any girl with a crouch, deal with drugs, have x amount of kids or are gay! I wouldn't say I'm picky, I just want a nice chap who will love and like me for me. Past bf wanted me to change and etc and I thought noway.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.