POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OrmondDrone)
Reporter on Sky News this morning asked Ed Milliband if the Bin Laden operation had been timed to coincide with the Royal wedding ??!!??
Conspiracy, illuminati, rolf harris!

Obama sounds like osama to me, we're all going to die. :pierre:

(assuming that's what you were getting at )
Giggy88
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Charzhino)
No pictures/video is a bit fishy. They showed images and tape of Sadam Hussein when he was captured, why not Bin Laden.
Saddam Hussein was captured, this guy is dead. You really think they should show pictures of this dead man on TV?
JammyDoughnut
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Abassk)
open your eyes up and tell me how this thread is going to
end
The disproportionately large TSR Pakistani community slating me rather than reading into the topic and constructing any reasonable refute?

The Pakistanis have been criticized for years for their lack of effort in the war on terror, and this would certainly support that.
POWW!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
People won't re-elect him just because of this.
Yes, obviously, it will gain him favour.
But given other problems such as with the economy, he's going to have to do a lot more.

Then again.. we are talking about Americans here.
IK lol if Americans were a bit smarter I wouldn't think it was a conspiracy to get Obama re-elected but like on twitter there's tweets comparing Obama with Bush in good ways.
In Obamas speech I felt like he was IDK I can't explain it :l but like the way he showed his part in the operation about giving the order

Yh I'm pretty sure this didn't make sense so I'm gonna stop and get back to my revision
but it does make sense in my mind
Nator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Hakz*)
You are right to think that way. It came all of a sudden especially the process of throwing his body in the river because of the muslim tradition. I'm a muslim and I've never heard of such before. Maybe it's done that way in Pakistan/Iraq.
Nope it's not done that way in either Pakistan nor Iraq.
rei dos reis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Let's bomb pakistan!!
Abassk
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the USA is the world's most corrupt country
Smtn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by IFondledAGibbon)
No. My default stance is 'I don't know', the same stance everyone should have.
So everything you are told, you don't believe until you've seen it yourself? No matter how reliable the source?
JammyDoughnut
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ussumane)
I though it was them who gave Obama's localization to the Americans?
3rd video is the Pakistani president being asked the question 'are you looking for osama' and replying with some anecdote about a women president, conspiracy theories, and then saying he doesnt believe osama exists.

He essentially says Pakistan isn't actively searching for him.
OrmondDrone
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
Conspiracy, illuminati, rolf harris!

Obama sounds like osama to me, we're all going to die. :pierre:

(assuming that's what you were getting at )
I think it more likely the operation was timed to coincide with the honeymoon. William and Kate disappear in a chopper to a secret location and 24 hours later Bin Laden is dead. That's some crime fighting duo! :rofl3:
CharlieBee_90
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iainthegreat)
'Let's all just come together in a state of mutual satisfaction about Bin Laden being dead.'

Replying to that.

At no point did I mention Obama or Bush.

And it's not as if Obama has pulled out of Afghanistan is it?
You mentioned he was a terrorist? Although that may have been someone else so if it was, I apologise.

Things aren't that simple. He couldn't have just pulled out like that, he inherited the war from his predecessors. Look at Lyndon B. Johnson and Vietnam, or even Nixon.
Moleman1996
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JCC-MGS)
Osama lived in Pakistan therefore the Pakistani government put him there? Strong logic there brah.
well either they let him in, or Pakistani border control is crap and needs sortin. Either the pakistani government is corrupt, or their just idiots, your choice...
JammyDoughnut
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Abassk)
the USA is the world's most corrupt country
Maybe so, but that doesn't make Pakistan any less corrupt.
Smtn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
Oh how convenient, they throw his body into the sea.... we'll never see it! No photos, no videos, nothing. Funny that.
(Original post by Smtn)
To all the dumb conspiracy theorists:

Evidence not released != Evidence does not exist
You really think they didn't take any pics?
Fusilero
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chrislpp)
That is, if Bin Laden was actually there and killed this morning. And that he actually carried out 9/11, which there is no evidence to say he did.
There is no evidence, to me, that the United States of America even exists.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nator)
Nope it's not done that way in either Pakistan nor Iraq.
IT is done that way if there is fear the body may be dug up or anything like that.

Which i think is obvious is a very obvious risk.

Burial site in the middle of wherever.. it's going to cause a LOT of attention, from people on both 'sides'. And in order to satisfy these people being like 'lolz zomg buring at sea must be conspiracy' they would have to PROVE he was buried in the ground.

Buried in ground proof = evidence of where burial site is = crazy stuff happening at burial site.
Ms_Flames
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am a Muslim but that guy made all of us look bad! After 9/11, the world changed for the rest of us too! So much discrimination!

Glad that guy died! Now, he will go to HELL directly.

I just hope that now we don't get dumb revenge attacks from all those "jihadis"

Please stop the wars now!
notepad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JammyDoughnut)
Knew I'd get a reply like this.

Why do you British-born Pakistanis refuse to accept that your own third world government is corrupt?
Pakistanis know their government is corrupt; in fact, I don't know a Pakistani who has stated otherwise. However, I think they're trying to point out that this thread is quite futile (in regards to achieving anything but hatred).
R.B.G
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THREAD

Video taken from BBC article

"It is now being widely reported that Osama Bin Laden's body has already been disposed of at sea"

Why have they disposed of his body so quickly? Isn't his body the only evidence that it is actually him they killed?
Charzhino
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Giggy88)
Saddam Hussein was captured, this guy is dead. You really think they should show pictures of this dead man on TV?
Why not, they showed pictures of Saddams dead sons on tv. This man has been the most wanted man on earth for 10 years+, but all show no evidence of his death, just some local residents hearsay and a video of where he ''stayed''. Just quietly threw him into the sea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.86%
No - but I will (88)
7.52%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise