Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Here is our group JOIN NOW

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post46486250

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzylemonade)
    Yep, go ahead Almost everyone calls me Suzy xD
    I'm doing Maths, Bio, Chem, Physics, English Lit + Lang, History, Geography, German, French and Food Tech. I HATE food tech xD
    Thanks, and I'm in year 11

What subjects do you take?
    Hey, Wow thats alot of work!
    For GCSE I did Maths, Double Award Igcse, English Lit + Lang,Geography, French, Art,D.T and the HPQ And I got 7 A*'S +2A's + A* in the HPQ...
    I am taking Fine Art, Bio, Eng Lit & Classics for As.
    How are you finding your subjects, have you started revision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakesx)
    Hey, Wow thats alot of work!
    For GCSE I did Maths, Double Award Igcse, English Lit + Lang,Geography, French, Art,D.T and the HPQ And I got 7 A*'S +2A's + A* in the HPQ...
    I am taking Fine Art, Bio, Eng Lit & Classics for As.
    How are you finding your subjects, have you started revision?
    Wow, you did so well at GCSE! How did you do it? xD Do you have any tips?
    My subjects are all going fine, discounting Food Tech. I have, yes

ReputationRep:
    i am doing maths, chem, bio and psycho AS. i have hardly done any so far. planing to start doing 3 hours a day and then around 6 during easter etc. have i left it too late ? i am aiming for A's in the sciences, B in maths ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    0 actually.

ReputationRep:
    I know I am just a GCSE student and not an A level student but I am currently cramming of mocks and hope to start intense revision early March so I have 2 months to revise and revise hard as I am aiming for A*'s and A's.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting around March time, not intensive. My exams start in June.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gap yearer who is re-sitting a couple of modules, I'm revising about 2-3 hours a day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing about 17 hours a week, but I'll up it from the Easter holidays to around 30 hours per week, as my first exam is until june

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm doing 6 A2 exams and 2 AS resits. I'm doing about 4 hours a day as mine start in May.
    Law, Sociology, English Language and Business by the way..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revel)
    Well I'm doing 6 A2 exams and 2 AS resits. I'm doing about 4 hours a day as mine start in May.
    Law, Sociology, English Language and Business by the way..
    Good luck with law I hated it too much to learn (ocr) for me anyway. Just don't leave it too late like I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingGas)
    Just wondering how many hours everyone is doing, I'm personally doing 4 as I have 4 exams coming up.
    the whole day basically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    Good luck with law I hated it too much to learn (ocr) for me anyway. Just don't leave it too late like I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is AQA. Unfortunately, our teacher chose Contract Law over Criminal Law for Unit 3 so its even worse than it should be... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, at the moment I'm struggling to find enough time to do the homework they set, never mind extra revision!! (Though for Maths and Further Maths, the homework is to complete past papers, which I guess doubles as revision?)
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by blumemusik)
    To be honest, at the moment I'm struggling to find enough time to do the homework they set, never mind extra revision!! (Though for Maths and Further Maths, the homework is to complete past papers, which I guess doubles as revision?)
    I'm having this problem too Which other subject(s) do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamzacheema)
    i am doing maths, chem, bio and psycho AS. i have hardly done any so far. planing to start doing 3 hours a day and then around 6 during easter etc. have i left it too late ? i am aiming for A's in the sciences, B in maths ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you haven't left it too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revel)
    This is AQA. Unfortunately, our teacher chose Contract Law over Criminal Law for Unit 3 so its even worse than it should be... :mad:
    Ahh. I did criminal law but ocr.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    Must. Not. Procrastinate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    I'm having this problem too Which other subject(s) do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Chemistry and Physics - we haven't actually completed either of those courses yet so I'm a bit stressed we won't even get the syllabus finished in time for me to revise it...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by blumemusik)
    Chemistry and Physics - we haven't actually completed either of those courses yet so I'm a bit stressed we won't even get the syllabus finished in time for me to revise it...
    I wouldn't worry too much about that yet, we went right up to the week before exams on both of those last year- not the ideal situation to be in, but it's really not unusual! If the worst comes to the worst try and go through them yourself beforehand and use the classwork as revision

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.