Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    Chinese people don't do things like this,lol... I am of chinese decent.....thats nearly as bad as calling a hindu a muslim.
    What on earth are you blathering on about you idiot? I said that a Chinese person was one of those killed in the bombing i.e. a victim

You really should engage your brain before you begin typing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Any updates?
    Could always listen to the police radio:

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Polic...anner-s146109/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    I think people who immediately jumped on the 'Muslims did it' bandwagon have some apologising to do.
    What are you talking about? They are Chechen Muslims.

You should be apologising either as a member of the "religion of peace", or as an apologist for it.

ReputationRep:
    The guy is actually posting stuff online, saying he is going to kill everyone like they killed his brah!

ReputationRep:
    This is just surreal... the fact that this is playing out online, the engagement of the public (posting pictures on twitter of shootout in front of house).

This is the Lindbergh Kidnapping of the 21st century!

ReputationRep:
    its going down!! **** listen to the boston police radio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arichmond64)
    The guy is actually posting stuff online, saying he is going to kill everyone like they killed his brah!
    Link please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandrTheGreat)
    This is just surreal... the fact that this is playing out online, the engagement of the public (posting pictures on twitter of shootout in front of house).

This is the Lindbergh Kidnapping of the 21st century!
    It is very surreal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    Could always listen to the police radio:

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Polic...anner-s146109/
    That isnt working.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodAtum)
    That isnt working.
    Refresh it a couple of times, it works eventually, sometimes has an error but works again.

ReputationRep:
    http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

ReputationRep:
    I wish I wasn't at work so I could listen to the police radio...

ReputationRep:
    the scanner is down now

ReputationRep:
    Outdated and proven to be false.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...zz2QtykVSr5%20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Outdated and proven to be false.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...zz2QtykVSr5%20
    oh man:gasp:

ReputationRep:
    So they've lived in America for how long? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    So they've lived in America for how long? :confused:
    Since 2000/ 2001
    I'm listening to all this from Boston.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Since 2000/ 2001
    I'm listening to all this from Boston.
    Yeah. I just read a source that said the older of the two went to a community college in cambridge and had hopes of representing America in Olympic Boxing. The younger of the two apparently even has a medical degree (though not from the states). The BBC, however, are saying they've lived there for less than 12 months so.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    Yeah. I just read a source that said the older of the two went to a community college in cambridge and had hopes of representing America in Olympic Boxing. The younger of the two apparently even has a medical degree (though not from the states). The BBC, however, are saying they've lived there for less than 12 months so.....
    Their uncle has said one of them (the older one) was a loser.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Sky News. According to someone who knew the younger brother, he was really popular and had a large group of friends.

A bit surprising I guess, normally the suspects are social recluses who have no friends.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.