Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will be a postgraduate in Publishing , and I got my first choice Cheney. Anyone else got an offer for Cheney too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olga1988)
    I will be a postgraduate in Publishing , and I got my first choice Cheney. Anyone else got an offer for Cheney too?
    I'm in cheney too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilymf)
    I'm in cheney too!
    Same to me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olga1988)
    I'll be post grad in Biology. I got Cheney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doom_rever)
    No Cheney caters to the entire student population. But I was talking with housing and they said that post grads will be housed together and should even have their own building within the complex.
    Sounds good!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shama88)
    Sounds good!!
    I'll be seeing you in September so. I'll be the loud fecker with the big ginger beard

ReputationRep:
    I'll be seeing you in September so. I'll be the loud fecker with the big ginger beard
    can't wait to meet you!! Hope it will be a great year
    I'll be doing MSc Public Health

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barnus)
    It's on your Licence to Occupy (in the middle of the left column).
    I got it! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shama88)
    can't wait to meet you!! Hope it will be a great year
    I'll be doing MSc Public Health
    you too. I'll be doing my PhD in parasitology. Public health sounds quite interesting. Lot's of stats I assume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obradorista)
    Hey! Does anyone know if there's a date when you have to check in on your accomodation or is it whenever you want? In my application it says that my contract does begin on September 13th, do I have to be there that day or there is the possibility of arriving sooner or later?

Thanks guys, I have to book my flight and they are getting more expensive each day.

There's a form online telling u when ure time slot is depending on your surname ! It's either Saturday or Sunday u can go. I'm guessing u could maybe miss some of freshers and ask them if u can come later ?

ReputationRep:
    you too. I'll be doing my PhD in parasitology. Public health sounds quite interesting. Lot's of stats I assume?
    Yehhh ! my bachelor degree was in pharmacy but im in love with public health and epidemiology parasitology is a very hard major it takes you a long time to memorise freaking names and characteristics of parasites

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahh2909)
    There's a form online telling u when ure time slot is depending on your surname ! It's either Saturday or Sunday u can go. I'm guessing u could maybe miss some of freshers and ask them if u can come later ?
    Where is this form? I wanna find it

ReputationRep:
    Where is this form? I wanna find it
    It's in the info under accomodation on you PIP page.

ReputationRep:
    It's in the info under accomodation on you PIP page.
    Cool thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Not finding the time slots for accomodation at all on my pip

ReputationRep:
    Not finding the time slots for accomodation at all on my pip
    I can't find it either now, but I did earlier and saved the pdf, here it is: http://www.scribd.com/doc/233112723/...y-Surname-2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barnus)
    I can't find it either now, but I did earlier and saved the pdf, here it is: http://www.scribd.com/doc/233112723/...y-Surname-2014
    Thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in cheney too!
    great What will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be post grad in Biology. I got Cheney
    awesome!!!I 'll be seeing you in about 10 weeks then

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who will be staying in Cheney could add me on facebook, just so we can meet each other beforehand and have familiar places around when we arrive

https://www.facebook.com/olga.koulouri

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.