Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=bstar;45559167]
    (Original post by river2037)

I applied on the 12th December. It's only been a few day, hoping to hear soon

Where else have you applied

Well done on your offer great stuff
    Aw cool! Yeah sure you will
    I also applied to Newcastle, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Southampton- waiting to hear back those. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalalalala1996)
    Has anyone got an unconditional (or conditional actually) for biological sciences or for any other course in that department? I'm worried about my AS grades - only got BBCCC One of the C's is general studies so that's irrelevant but I wish I'd only done 3 proper subjects at AS because I know I could've done better sigh. My subjects were biology, psychology, chemistry, and english lit - dropped Lit now though
    me! I got an offer ABB for human biology which is in the same department I guess as biological sciences. I got ABCC in my AS so didn't do amazingly but still managed to get my firm and insurance uni offer. I'm sure you'll be fine. I do chemistry, biology, geography and English now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaphod77)
    Have you had an interview? People are still waiting, and some people will be waiting for a long time yet; don't give up hope! Last year I didn't get my offer for interview until mid-January, and then my offer didn't come through until April, so stay hopeful Well done on your Medical Science offer!
    Nope not even had an invite to interview yet. Thats good to know, i also heard some dont find out till march, this waiting is killing me. Thank you. What have you applied to study for? Had any offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paige95)
    Nope not even had an invite to interview yet. Thats good to know, i also heard some dont find out till march, this waiting is killing me. Thank you. What have you applied to study for? Had any offers?
    Stay hopeful then! I'm a 1st year medic at Birmingham, just hanging around here to answer any questions

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=river2037;45575859]
    (Original post by bstar)

Aw cool! Yeah sure you will
    I also applied to Newcastle, St Andrews, Edinburgh and Southampton- waiting to hear back those. How about you?
    Thanks

I applied to York, UEA, Surrey & Sussex

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard back from their interview for physiotherapy at birmingham? im still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.A.Draper<3)
    I've got an unconditional to study English Literature at Birmingham probably going to take it... anyone else studying Literature? Any advice on accomodation or places to visit there?

I went up for the open day and fell in love with the place

Hopefully there are lots of other crazy people looking at going there too!
    I've firmed my place to study English Lit and Drama so kind of similar! Apparently Tennis Courts is the best place socially and I've put that for my first place! So excited to go now!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=K.A.Draper

I firmed my unconditional to study history and English Lit, so I'll be there too so excited

[SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy

Has any of you got any offer for Dentistry?

ReputationRep:
    A*AA offer for Liberal Arts
    Surprised as my interview was awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an invite for the applicant visit day yet? I've got an offer for English and History, which I've had for about a month and not had an invite yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seble)
    Ahh fair enough, I hope so! Just out of interest how did you hear they'd shut down now though?
    sorry for not replying to this!! it was cuz my cousin goes there and she finished then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an unconditional (or conditional actually) for biological sciences or for any other course in that department? I'm worried about my AS grades - only got BBCCC One of the C's is general studies so that's irrelevant but I wish I'd only done 3 proper subjects at AS because I know I could've done better sigh. My subjects were biology, psychology, chemistry, and english lit - dropped Lit now though
    only just seen this! my friend has got a conditional offer biology and her predicted grades were BBB and she got like BBCD at AS I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an offer for medicine?

ReputationRep:
    Got myself an offer for the TPAM (Theoretical Physics & Applied Mathematics) A*AA

Gonna need a dash of luck for that A* in Maths!

If I'm gonna see anybody from here in my lectures might aswell get to know you guys sooner

ReputationRep:
    Currently applying for the MSc in Computer Science - Conversion Route. Gonna be difficult off the back of an English Degree, but looking forward to the challenge! Anyone else doing the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer for Human Biology?! :')

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer of BB for Human Biology!

I'm in my third year after getting BCD at A2 last year - and I got an offer, so you are completely fine, you're doing better than me hahahah (I also did Biology Chemistry and Psychology, but I am redoing A2 Biology and chemistry, as I missed my A and B but 2 grades each oopsiesssss )

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Computer Science through UCAS, waiting for an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Is Birmingham's admissions currently closed? I got an offer through letter nearly two weeks ago and it hasn't updated on UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.