I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Holby_fanatic)
Awwww why so wobbly?

12 days. And then as soon as he gets back into the UK he's moving into his uni accommodation and his fresher's starts, so he's pretty busy, haha.
I'm not sure, it might be because i haven't had much sleep this week or it might be because I've started something new and stressful and need to settle in. Just been overthinking really. I worry about the future on an almost daily basis :rolleyes:

Ah i see, he'll probably be less busy after the first week
hollieeilloh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IDukem)
Well with me being an adult, it was my 7 - 10 years Now i'm just rockin' out to my ol' favourite Aerosmith - Train kept A Rollin'.

No it wouldn't be rad if EITHER of us do it :mmm: Hahaaaaaaaaa I love you, such a bossly radtastic like a tangtastic reference there How could you use a max revive if you're the one who fainted? It's so rad that you didn;t spell it like that haha! I have on so many occasions spelt smooth 'smoove' on English tests! How cheeky am I there? :teehee: A-nother reference by you there!! What is this wizardry!?!? True...very true, but i'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a tricycle You're forgiven...cause you're worth it
Hmmm, oh of course! :mmm: I like that song too, Aerosmith are pretty funkyyyyy!

But namely you I'm glad you liked it oooh you caught me out there... damn! I'm out the gameeeee! :cry2: :sad: I didn't wanna steal your boss thing! :teehee: Well I hope you aced that English test because it's ace spelling! Oh so cheeky I know! I'm doing goooood Hmm you don't need £300k for a Ferrari, believe me! Ohhhh only if you say so!
lauraaaaa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Okay so I realised today that you can end up desperate for a piss for three hours TWICE in one day...ouch
Tillybop
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He fled the country. :sigh: Nah he's going on holiday and I wouldn't want to disturb him or anything while he's with his friends.
Don't scare me I thought you'd broken up! Yes I am lurking on this thread.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lauraaaaa)
Okay so I realised today that you can end up desperate for a piss for three hours TWICE in one day...ouch
Three hours :eek: that doesn't sound good. Last time that happened to me, well, let's not get into that but it involved the doctors
Holby_fanatic
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Tcrumpen)
Excatly, and we should talk more anyway so
Hahaha! Everyone wants to talk to the Holbster! :mmm:

(Original post by james1211)
I'm not sure, it might be because i haven't had much sleep this week or it might be because I've started something new and stressful and need to settle in. Just been overthinking really. I worry about the future on an almost daily basis :rolleyes:

Ah i see, he'll probably be less busy after the first week
I worry about the future so much! I'm always thinking about what I'm going to do once my degree is finished. I'm sure once you've been at your job a couple of weeks and you've fully settled into your role you'll be much more comfortable and relaxed. Just have to keep persevering sometimes.

Yeah maybe, but when his fresher's finishes I start my first week back. :lol: I'll see him in November though. I wanted to give him like 2 months to fully settle in to his new accommodation and make friends before I went down there. And it costs loads. :lol:
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by james1211)
Three hours :eek: that doesn't sound good. Last time that happened to me, well, let's not get into that but it involved the doctors
I legit nearly pissed myself in costa haha. Omg three hours was absolute torture and so by the time it happened the second time, my bladder was already hurting haha nightmare!
Holby_fanatic
Rep:
?
Don't even get me started on urological issues! :rofl: Had them all my life. Three hours is good for me. Stupid kidneys.

(Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth)
Don't scare me I thought you'd broken up! Yes I am lurking on this thread.
Hahaha! You'll be pleased to know that we haven't then.
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't even get me started on urological issues! :rofl: Had them all my life. Three hours is good for me. Stupid kidneys.
Oh it wasn't just three hours haha it was three hours once I became desperate...nightmare haha. I feel for ya!
Tomsta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hahaha! Everyone wants to talk to the Holbster! :mmm:

I worry about the future so much! I'm always thinking about what I'm going to do once my degree is finished. I'm sure once you've been at your job a couple of weeks and you've fully settled into your role you'll be much more comfortable and relaxed. Just have to keep persevering sometimes.

Yeah maybe, but when his fresher's finishes I start my first week back. :lol: I'll see him in November though. I wanted to give him like 2 months to fully settle in to his new accommodation and make friends before I went down there. And it costs loads. :lol:
you're niceto talk to
Tillybop
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hahaha! You'll be pleased to know that we haven't then.
Phew! If you guys break up then you won't have a plus one for my wedding . Why are our conversations so odd all the time?

Three hours is amazing. I have a tiny bladder and I can hardly go an hour! With work I've got it up to 2-2.5 hours! I had a scan once and I had to drink some water for it - I didn't even drink much and they were like - it's really full. I was like I KNOW THAT!
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Phew! If you guys break up then you won't have a plus one for my wedding . Why are our conversations so odd all the time?

Three hours is amazing. I have a tiny bladder and I can hardly go an hour! With work I've got it up to 2-2.5 hours! I had a scan once and I had to drink some water for it - I didn't even drink much and they were like - it's really full. I was like I KNOW THAT!
Wedding to who??
Tillybop
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wedding to who??
Some guy .
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My bladders really strong so I can go hours and hours but oh my god I honestly could have pissed myself haha
IDukem
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Stop talking about waz, otherwise i'll end up wazzing like a greyhound.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I legit nearly pissed myself in costa haha. Omg three hours was absolute torture and so by the time it happened the second time, my bladder was already hurting haha nightmare!
Could have been worse, I did that once riding my bike because I refused to piss in public in a bush and the muscles got locked shut so I had to have a hot bath to "relax"

Don't know why I'm saying this out loud.

Yeah maybe, I'm actually really worried i'll be **** at it and never learn it properly because it's a high pressure high risk job. I'm on track for a first in my degree but it's really no reflection of the actual job. I can be let off now because i'm new to the career but what if in 5 years time I still can't do it, or I get something wrong and lose my company hundred's of thousands of pounds in liability because I missed a regulation designing something?

Such is life though I guess, it wouldn't pay if it wasn't hard. I'm also sitting here analysing my social life even though i'm out three to four times a week doing snooker, tennis and mountain biking and have enough close friends, but for some reason I think it's inadequate or i'm worried i'll lose it. :rolleyes: Totally irrational thoughts.
Holby_fanatic
Rep:
?
Oh it wasn't just three hours haha it was three hours once I became desperate...nightmare haha. I feel for ya!
Yeah, same for me. Also, I'll just sit down for food or to watch TV and within a minute I'll have to get back up again. Every. Time. :unimpressed:

you're niceto talk to
Awww thank you! As are you.

My plus one is my ego.

I've been told I have a large bladder and I was like, "Are you even qualified?!" Ah, when I have ultrasounds and they're like, "Drink water an hour and half before" I secretly want to cry. Painful times.
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some guy .
Do i know him ...
lauraaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IDukem)
Stop talking about waz, otherwise i'll end up wazzing like a greyhound.
Sorry, haha
IDukem
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some guy .
It's okay...you can tell them :'-)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (276)
80.23%
Leave (68)
19.77%

Watched Threads