Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    This thread sucks

:threadsucks:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Kanye is still GOAT for me. Yeezus was awful though, he needs to bring back the days of College Dropout..
    Late registration was his best album, but there's hardly anything in it for me.

Good Morning however is my favourite tune. That's my alarm clock man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    This thread sucks

:threadsucks:
    pipe down love

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

I'm so ****ing horny? I just read through all posts yday. ****s sake.

Need to organise a *** bucket. Mane

ReputationRep:
    Miel are you a halfie? If so read the above post and PM me xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    One thing I found,

One thing I found

All this weed gets stored in all these lipids man
    They'll never find it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm, Croatian jimmies were rustled

And not a single Dutchman gave a **** in Germany that day :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Went to stay at my mates uni for what was meant to be 4 days for two 15 hour raves and one thing led to another and I stayed in his halls for like a month and lived life in the fast lane I think there was only 2 days where I wasn't on something but I've paid the price since I came back I've had a lethal comedown and spent most my time wonderin where it all went wrong with the odd cry chucked in there bin booted from my own uni as well so the good times are over for me and I'll be on the old 9-5 from now on
    Ouch that's tragic man.

What were you taking? Know coke can get you on a stage where you just go on one for ages and not stop. E obviously stops working as well after like 3 days.

(Original post by Zürich)
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh I miss London.

In Munich tonight with two forever alone brahs (postgrad feels). Start off in the Augustiner Keller, best beer in Munich and best American tourists so clock this solid 7/10. ''Beer is great, but the girls are better'' game. Coursemate steams in with forever-alone chat about UK tv, Strong bertstare from Yankie girls

Try to recover situation with chat about Amsterdam/DutchBrah. Fail

Here on the TSR after ****ing off and deleting contacts from phone. Never happen in London m8
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Yeah in fact that's probably when he peaked, it's gone downhill since his mum died and Kim K has pretty much ruined him too. 808s was pretty dire as well.

As for the electro-enthusiasts, french electro is quality - Daft Punk, Kavinsky, M83.
    Daft punk basically just copy stuff off other groups. I've been listening to Jamiroquai and there was a song that was essentially sampled in one of Daft punks songs. They're still good though.

Watch the Throne was a boss album tbf. Hipsters and non hipsters like that album. Went back to 90s music for more material but 80s music is a pile of **** besides Michael Jackson.
    One thing I found,

One thing I found

All this weed gets stored in all these lipids man
    Lol. You know that feel when you've ate some food and that feeling on your tongue in that state.

Bet you had the best sleep though lol. Love waking up slightly blazed then going outside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    pipe down love
    I meant this white dress guy is making the thread suck....basically we need a footie mod asap.

ReputationRep:
    55 yeard old Croatian rants at me in a mangled Croat/German that I 1/4 understand. ''Only a queer makes this mess''

Am I doing it right?

ReputationRep:
    She's nigerian, which is a shame.

I asked her the same question.

ReputationRep:
    Fully Nigerian

Certified chick :cool:

Get out

ReputationRep:
    I meant this white dress guy is making the thread suck....basically we need a footie mod asap.
    No to footie mod. If it's that bad report him but a mod would delete this thread, there is a reason that jam277 made this thread in the football section and not the chat section.

55 yeard old Croatian rants at me in a mangled Croat/German that I 1/4 understand. ''Only a queer makes this mess''

Am I doing it right?
    Lol when and where was this?

Lol he got rustled.

ReputationRep:
    She's nigerian, which is a shame.

I asked her the same question.
    Oh ok.

K.

K den

ReputationRep:
    dat milky chocolate cereal

such goodness for my throat

wow

ReputationRep:
    No to footie mod. If it's that bad report him but a mod would delete this thread, there is a reason that jam277 made this thread in the football section and not the chat section.

Lol when and where was this?

Lol he got rustled.
    Cleaner is Croat(not my choice). Arrives in my flat, beer bottles almost everywhere, half eaten kebab on the floor. Wakes me up as usual, starts ranting about 'schwein', demands to know why she's never seen me with a girl, implies I am a *******.

Tempted to accuse her of war crimes.

ReputationRep:
    Cleaner is Croat(not my choice). Arrives in my flat, beer bottles almost everywhere, half eaten kebab on the floor. Wakes me up as usual, starts ranting about 'schwein', demands to know why she's never seen me with a girl, implies I am a *******.

loooooool

ReputationRep:

I'm dying man that's stress.

How can she say you're gay that's peak.

ReputationRep:
    Fully Nigerian

Certified chick :cool:

Get out
    as I articulated one time on this thread, I got bare love for lighties

not u doe

get out of my thread

ReputationRep:
    dat milky chocolate cereal

such goodness for my throat

wow
    Lactose intolerant.

Know the feels tho.

Where's Yaboy btw?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.