Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Good luck to everybody, apart from Colbert.
    Giggs Boson is my team.

ReputationRep:
    Would Jovetic be a good option to start the season with?

Any suggestions on other 8m or lesser strikers?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Micah Richards)
    Rooney.

Never change Khalid, never change. You're one of the constants in my life. Off-season has been a hellish without you. You're perfect just the way you are.

edit: that guy that exposing you on last season's thread was probably the funniest thing I've seen in 4 years of TSR
    :laugh: Forgot all about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Micah Richards)
    Rooney.

Never change Khalid, never change. You're one of the constants in my life. Off-season has been a hellish without you. You're perfect just the way you are.

edit: that guy that exposing you on last season's thread was probably the funniest thing I've seen in 4 years of TSR
    it was DH1 that did that wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    Yea loool anyways how's your team coming along?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    Pretty sure it was the resident loudmouth, Mister Dead.

Haven't changed my team in a week. Definitely a good sign.

ReputationRep:

Same I've kept my team as it is. Cnt really decide anything now. Will probs ahve to take a hit in first couple of GW

ReputationRep:

Not changed mine since the last major shift. I'm relatively happy with it really but still not 100%. I just don't know how to change it.

How are the H2H leagues shaping up? At last count I think B had 17 but there were a few people who entered all three iirc.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if there is an App for Iphone??? I have looked online and on app-store but can't find it. Hoping there is one to keep me entertained at work

ReputationRep:
    who should i choose as captain and vice for this first game?

my choices are: rooney, sturridge, fabregas, sterling, sanchez

i'm thinking rooney, sanchez or sturridge

all three players have easy games at home, so it's a tough choice really.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Tried to make a few changes earlier and I ended up with the exact same team as before. Think i'm all set.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Tried to make a few changes earlier and I ended up with the exact same team as before. Think i'm all set.
    just changed Shaw for Davies ( I forgot my reason why lool)

ReputationRep:
    Do I want De Gea and a 4m keeper or two cheaper 4.5/5m keepers. Last couple of seasons a punt on a promoted keeper has come up trumps.

Would mean potentially .5 more in the bank as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Do I want De Gea and a 4m keeper or two cheaper 4.5/5m keepers. Last couple of seasons a punt on a promoted keeper has come up trumps.

Would mean potentially .5 more in the bank as well.
    I have done two 4.5mil keepers.
    I'd recommend Schemicael

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    I have done two 4.5mil keepers.
    I'd recommend Schemicael
    Exactly who I was thinking to be honest. Then maybe Manonne or Speroni.

It would actually be nice to get DDG and Schmeichel but can't find the extra .5 needed for it.

ReputationRep:

It would actually be nice to get DDG and Schmeichel but can't find the extra .5 needed for it.
    I have Schmeicael and Mannone

ReputationRep:
    How are the H2H leagues shaping up? At last count I think B had 17 but there were a few people who entered all three iirc.
    Annoyingly, had 20 for Div A but that guy deleted his team so I had to remove him as I put a limit of 20 teams on it. So 19 in that one, about 17 and 14 in the others. Not sure if there is anybody in more than one anymore, haven't checked those leagues.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if an app is available for this??

ReputationRep:
    Annoyingly, had 20 for Div A but that guy deleted his team so I had to remove him as I put a limit of 20 teams on it. So 19 in that one, about 17 and 14 in the others. Not sure if there is anybody in more than one anymore, haven't checked those leagues.
    So 1 week to get 10 more members. Sounds promising.

(Original post by Qari)
    I have Schmeicael and Mannone
    If I change De Laet to Duff then I can change Myhill to Schmeichel. Tempting.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

De Gea will play every game and there will be very few fixtures where playing Schmeichel will be a better option. If you're certain you want him you are much better off keeping the 0.5 and upgrading somewhere else.

If you really don't want a non playing keeper then there are plenty of good choices at 5.0. I've gone for Begovic but there's also Speroni, Foster, Mannone/Pants(whoever starts) & Krul. Forster won't be a bad shout either when he's added to the game.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.