Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I tried to cut things nicely, I apologised and spent ages working on a message to tell her how I'm feeling and not blaming her, but she's really pissed at me now. I feel sick, there's a huge pit of anxiety in my stomach now :/

Attachment 315465

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Help she's so annoyed at me she's turning it round and calling me horrible :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't reply. Leave her to cool down. Seriously ignore her, she's making you feel **** for no reason but to make herself feel better (so twisted, but likely).

Distract yourself instead - watch some tv or read a book etc. It'll be worth cutting ties :yep:

I'm here for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Just block her from your phone. You don't need **** like this :nope:
    Look

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569887.620754.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  170.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569897.061314.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  175.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569907.035477.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  175.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569917.791180.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  168.3 KB

I'm so scared of what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Look

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569887.620754.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  170.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569897.061314.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  175.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569907.035477.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  175.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408569917.791180.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  168.3 KB

I'm so scared of what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tell her your mate TLG tells her to ****ing get a grip and get over herself :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tell her your mate TLG tells her to ****ing get a grip and get over herself :yep:
    I've turned my phone onto flight mode so she can't call or text me but I can't stay like this forever she can be so manipulative she'll convince me it's my fault and make me feel like ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've turned my phone onto flight mode so she can't call or text me but I can't stay like this forever she can be so manipulative she'll convince me it's my fault and make me feel like ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just cut her out from your life completely. Block her number, take her off your Facebook, etc. She's poisonous and has got it in for you, whatever she is claiming now. People like that suck the life and soul out of you. You need to be free of her!

ReputationRep:
    Just cut her out from your life completely. Block her number, take her off your Facebook, etc. She's poisonous and has got it in for you, whatever she is claiming now. People like that suck the life and soul out of you. You need to be free of her!
    Okay just worried about what will happen if I bump into her on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Okay just worried about what will happen if I bump into her on campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ignore her or *****slap her :yes: Is she on your course/living near you?

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her or *****slap her :yes: Is she on your course/living near you?
    She's on my course :sadnod: if she passes her resit she had last week she won't be in my year though. If she fails I'll have to be in the same year as her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    She's on my course :sadnod: if she passes her resit she had last week she won't be in my year though. If she fails I'll have to be in the same year as her

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pharmacy is surely a big enough course that you wouldn't have too many dealings with her though? :hugs:

I'm afraid I must sleep now - good night and good luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Pharmacy is surely a big enough course that you wouldn't have too many dealings with her though? :hugs:

I'm afraid I must sleep now - good night and good luck :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've blocked her..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've blocked her..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm so confused right now with all those screenshots! You blocked your mum or? Wait, she told you your ass is nice. Can't be your mum :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I'm so confused right now with all those screenshots! You blocked your mum or? Wait, she told you your ass is nice. Can't be your mum :lol:
    No it's my 'friend' she's turning it round and making me to be the bad guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No it's my 'friend' she's turning it round and making me to be the bad guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, best to just let people cool off when they get all hot headed. People always say things they don't mean when upset! Scrabble at 0030 or so, so we'll keep you entertained

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Oh, best to just let people cool off when they get all hot headed. People always say things they don't mean when upset! Scrabble at 0030 or so, so we'll keep you entertained
    Yeah, I'm just avoiding talking to her just now, I'll be angry and say something I regret :/

Yeah I'll be up for scrabble, need something to distract me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm just avoiding talking to her just now, I'll be angry and say something I regret :/

Yeah I'll be up for scrabble, need something to distract me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, both sides say a lot of **** they don't mean when they are upset.

Cool, ducky is in too #latenightsquad yo. I'm trying to get a chat thing sorted, but I'm so lazy In fact I might do that now!

ReputationRep:
    Ended up being crying and being desperate and rubbish and messaged a friend for a hug
    Had a nice small chat with her/she's been nice and lovely/comforting hadn't talked to her for a while either so's nice to catch up a bit.
    Still feel stupid/more lonely in general/have gotten nothing but further away/more distant with most/all of my friends, but nice to know there's still one I can message if I really need it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Other friend I messaged has come online/offline a few times, but she hasn't clicked on my message. I'm not sure if I've annoyed her/if I trigger/upset her or not We used to be best friends but I sort of screwed things up last summer asking her out/her saying rebound-yes, and :dontknow: We even talked fairly often until some time in term 2 and now she pokes me every so often but (almost) never says anything when/if I message her :sad: I think she's in a better place than she was/is actually happy now/enjoying Uni/lots of friends, so I guess I should just leave it maybe Miss her though. Sorry, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Yep, both sides say a lot of **** they don't mean when they are upset.

Cool, ducky is in too #latenightsquad yo. I'm trying to get a chat thing sorted, but I'm so lazy In fact I might do that now!
    She's left me 2 voicemails but I haven't listened to them :/ I just want to get on with my life with no stress

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Ended up being crying and being desperate and rubbish and messaged a friend for a hug
    Had a nice small chat with her/she's been nice and lovely/comforting hadn't talked to her for a while either so's nice to catch up a bit.
    Still feel stupid/more lonely in general/have gotten nothing but further away/more distant with most/all of my friends, but nice to know there's still one I can message if I really need it

Spoiler:
    Show
    Other friend I messaged has come online/offline a few times, but she hasn't clicked on my message. I'm not sure if I've annoyed her/if I trigger/upset her or not We used to be best friends but I sort of screwed things up last summer asking her out/her saying rebound-yes, and :dontknow: We even talked fairly often until some time in term 2 and now she pokes me every so often but (almost) never says anything when/if I message her :sad: I think she's in a better place than she was/is actually happy now/enjoying Uni/lots of friends, so I guess I should just leave it maybe Miss her though. Sorry, anyway.
    :hugs: I know it's not quite as good as girl company, but you can always message me if you want a chat/a game of something!

And personally, if somebody is happy I'd leave them be, because I'm such an utter minefield I'd likely make them less happy in the long run, even if they want me/think they want me. So I'd probably be happier leaving it and being the odd distant friend That may just me being self deprecating though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Star Wars?!?! :eek: :noway: :facepalm2: (<-- that's him :teehee:) Sorry, overusing smilies again... :getmecoat: You should :gah:

Yeah No supermarkets I'm never sure, I just generally smile to the security guard I guess. :eek: Why on earth would they think he'd stolen that?! :lol: Obviously new at the job or something

Oh sorry you're not feeling well :hugs: Hope today's been better.

I guess they're similarish I'll PM you, as I'm not sure whether they'd want me to say on the forum or not :dontknow: :ninja:

Saw them a bit at lunch today, and will probably miss most of them this evening It's nice because they've left me to do my own thing, though also invited me along should I want to join them Auntie + Cousin are here for 10 days, and they're having 3 friends (and children) along one at a time, I guess for 3 days each :dontknow: The current people are nice anyway

Yeah hopefully Haha, oh dear
    Oh I'm sure it will be then though can understand nerves, especially if they're similar-ish age to you, I get nervous meeting 2nd cousins my age, though we don't see them often :dontknow:

--------------------------------

*runs off to cinema* I'm never sure how much to chance it with bringing in snacks and things :erm:
    Sorry, nope I can't see it, I'm on my ipod Will look tomorrow if I remember :yep: And you can NEVER have too many smileys :no::eek:

I've never actually noticed security guards at supermarkets in my town, they must have them I suppose but never really looked if I'm honest... I have no idea! He seemed quite confused by it too :lol:

Today's been a bit better, still didn't go to woods but generally felt okish other than a really really dizzy bit earlier. Hoping it doesn't come back again as I've run out of tablets and don't want to keep passing out etc on holiday

Ok, fair enough

That's quite nice actually, means you have the choice without it being too overwhelming hopefully People coming and going could be more difficult, but if they're nice that's good!

They're a few years older than me, they've all finished uni and got jobs and things It's kind of difficult as I know them too well to do the 'what sort of thing are you into' stuff (not that I'm exactly great at that anyway ) but not like sibling or good friend well so that we can laugh at each other and things :dontknow: It should be fine, they're all nice, just not sure what to expect really and I don't normally see more than one of them at once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.