Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how many applicants, interviews and offers university's usually have? (Approximately)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    Anyone know how many applicants, interviews and offers university's usually have? (Approximately)
    That's very broad question tbh. Usually between 1500-3000 applicants, they interview between 200-500 for about 18-70 places depending on the uni. Obviously that just an estimate based on the unis I've applied to and you'd have to get the stats from each uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    Which uni's were you thinking of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    Is it unusual to have an interview mid April? As most offers have already been given out?
    No it isn't, I had one for Greenwich last year and managed to get a place so they must save places for the last of the interviews

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on here received offers or Us from Nottingham recently?

ReputationRep:
    Got a U from Brighton a couple of weeks ago after interview! Had an interview at USW 3 weeks ago today and one at Plymouth just over a month and a half ago! Have my offer at UWE, but want Plymouth as a insurance choice (or as firm, still undecided)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah-louxxx)
    Anyone applied/got in to LSBU? 😆
    Hey yeah i have! Just had my interview yesterday. Feel like i flopped hopefully i haven't lol...good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessOfChina)
    Hey yeah i have! Just had my interview yesterday. Feel like i flopped hopefully i haven't lol...good luck xx
    Are you going for nursing? Everyone feels like they flopped hun, did you have one miserable woman?

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't, I had one for Greenwich last year and managed to get a place so they must save places for the last of the interviews
    Thank you, just needed reassurance as most people have their interviews well before 😀

ReputationRep:
    Have an interview at LSBU, any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Which uni's were you thinking of?
    Huddersfield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _h.ax__)
    Have an interview at LSBU, any tips?
    Not had any interviews yet but I would say just be yourself, be confident and have eye contact. Make sure you know current issues in the news, 6 C's and the role of a midwife. Admission tutors are already impressed if you have an interview so don't be worried, they want to see if you would be able to cope with the pressure of this course and they simply want to find more about you. I found this website really useful http://www.nurses.co.uk/nursing/care...dwifery-course
    Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s333)
    Not had any interviews yet but I would say just be yourself, be confident and have eye contact. Make sure you know current issues in the news, 6 C's and the role of a midwife. Admission tutors are already impressed if you have an interview so don't be worried, they want to see if you would be able to cope with the pressure of this course and they simply want to find more about you. I found this website really useful http://www.nurses.co.uk/nursing/care...dwifery-course
    Good luck x
    Thank you so much! Goodluck to you aswell x

ReputationRep:
    hey is there anyone who is going to the Staffordshire interview on the 2nd March or has already been there that could tell me if we have to prepare a case study for the second part of the interview or is it giving to us in the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taraxx)
    hey is there anyone who is going to the Staffordshire interview on the 2nd March or has already been there that could tell me if we have to prepare a case study for the second part of the interview or is it giving to us in the day?
    Hi I had my interview on the 3rd of Feb. It's given to you if you pass the first stages of the interview and are invited onto the afternoon session. Good luck, I'm still waiting to see if I was successful or not xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC1996)
    Hi I had my interview on the 3rd of Feb. It's given to you if you pass the first stages of the interview and are invited onto the afternoon session. Good luck, I'm still waiting to see if I was successful or not xx
    oh right okay thank you very much xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Edinburgh Napier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by muffinpuffin89)
    Hi I have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday. Has anyone else had an interview there? X
    Hi I have an interview in 2wks at Cumbria, how was it, it said on the prep page you have to design a poster for one test, its the math I am not looking forward to?
    Have you heard back yet....good luck if you haven't x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallmac)
    Have you heard anything from USW yet? I haven't had anything from them
    Hello I am yet to hear from Cardiff too!!

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff are taking forever! Very anxious as they're my first choice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.