Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for Ancient, Medieval and Modern History!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afern)
    CONGRATS! I'm waiting for History, hope I hear something soon! If I can ask, when did you send off your application? Celebrate your good news, you have done fantastically well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aash-na)
    CONGRATS! I'm waiting for History, hope I hear something soon! If I can ask, when did you send off your application? Celebrate your good news, you have done fantastically well!
    Thank you!! I sent it off in mid-October (can't remember the date for the life of me anymore, but it was after the Oxbridge deadline)

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for BA Marketing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afern)
    Congratulations!! Good job on getting an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iallhalocin)
    Got an offer for BA Marketing!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Compsci

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nandini98)
    Congratulations!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karate-kid)
    Just received a Durham biosciences offer
    Congratulations!! I'm hoping for a biomed offer Can I ask what college you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LiveLifeBeEpic)
    has anyone received offers from Durham for general engineering ?? thanks for your help
    Offer A*A. Got 1A already. I sent mine application off early for Oxbridge so that's probably why

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Biomed on Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claireelizab)
    Got an offer for Biomed on Thursday!
    Congratulations! Are you an international student or UK? Also what college did you get your offer from?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to st Mary's, but I'm now worried. I have recently become vegan, and I'm not sure if this college has kitchens which I could use, as I assume the catered meals aren't vegan.

If Mary's doesn't have kitchens, would I be allowed to use a friend's kitchen in a different college, providing they agreed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty98)
    Congratulations! Are you an international student or UK? Also what college did you get your offer from?
    Thank you! I'm a UK student (I do A levels not the IB too). The offer was just from the department and they said i would get a college allocation at the start of March but i've applied to University College (super unlikely i'll get into that one considering the number of applications but oh well )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    any BSc finance applicants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claireelizab)
    Thank you! I'm a UK student (I do A levels not the IB too). The offer was just from the department and they said i would get a college allocation at the start of March but i've applied to University College (super unlikely i'll get into that one considering the number of applications but oh well )
    That's amazing, well done!! Hope you get into your college of choice
    I'm still hoping to get a biomed offer from Durham

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to firm Durham as a choice before we get college allocations? Also, I talked to a Durham representative today and he told me that if I applied before the October deadline I should be receiving a decision within the month. I'm an international student, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perthy25)
    Do we have to firm Durham as a choice before we get college allocations? Also, I talked to a Durham representative today and he told me that if I applied before the October deadline I should be receiving a decision within the month. I'm an international student, by the way.
    Is this for all subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquaxo)
    Is this for all subjects?
    No idea. I think he was speaking generally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perthy25)
    No idea. I think he was speaking generally.
    For UK students too? I thought Durham was a Jan/Feb offer-giver! It would be a nice surprise to hear back from them early!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.