Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggie1008)
    Make sure you have sent them all of your documents etc. I was waiting to receive a final A Level certificate and I got it a week and half after my interview. I uploaded it and I got an offer about three hours later! good luck I'm sure you will be fine!
    My offer was for adult nursing by the way
    It's just GCSE and a level certificates you have to upload right? I'm too impatient sir these nursing application processes!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Kings yet? I had my MMI on the 23rd Feb and just got an offer today!

ReputationRep:
    Just heard this evening that I have an offer for children's nursing. So excited I can't sleep! Lol
    MMI was 23rd February.

ReputationRep:
    Ive just got an offer for adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm new. Had my King's MMI 9th Feb & still no news.... Just uploaded my rather ancient examination certificates (mature student). Hoping that may prompt a decision..? Anyone else had a similar experience?

ReputationRep:
    They did say that until they had the certificates, no offer could be made. Bet mine are more ancient than yours. ;-)
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oldgirl1)
    Hi. I'm new. Had my King's MMI 9th Feb & still no news.... Just uploaded my rather ancient examination certificates (mature student). Hoping that may prompt a decision..? Anyone else had a similar experience?
    Me also! I did mine on the same day and haven't heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikalabe)
    Me also! I did mine on the same day and haven't heard anything!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, I'm in the same boat!

ReputationRep:
    I rang them around 4 today & was told I could possibly expect a decision within the next 24 hours.... Here's hoping & good luck x

ReputationRep:
    I rang them around 4 today & was told I could possibly expect a decision within the next 24 hours.... Here's hoping & good luck x
    oh, that's kinda scary, but at least then you'll know - good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtopher)
    oh, that's kinda scary, but at least then you'll know - good luck! x
    Fingers crossed! I'd just like to know so that I can either start prepping for my next ones or not worry about them so much!

ReputationRep:
    Let me know if you hear anything - and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Let me know if you hear anything - and good luck!
    Well, it's coming up for 48 hours & still nothing. I will give it a few hours and call again. I really fail to see why it takes so long..

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's coming up for 48 hours & still nothing. I will give it a few hours and call again. I really fail to see why it takes so long..
    I wouldn't have minded this wait if I'd been expecting it... But they said 2-3 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Mikalabe and Oldgirl, I really feel for you, the waiting is just terrible. Fingers crossed for both of you!

ReputationRep:
    Any more news? I messaged them on the portal on Wednesday and haven't heard anything at all!

ReputationRep:
    Any more news? I messaged them on the portal on Wednesday and haven't heard anything at all!
    Have literally just rang them, to be told they will get back to me on Monday. I'm so over it now.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 10th of March and they told us that if you don't get a reply within 3 weeks, your application will be sent to the panel and they will decide whether to accept you.

They also mentioned that the scores from your test and interview will add up and if you get a high score overall you'll get an offer within the 2-3 weeks.

But if you get a mediocre score your application will be sent to the panel which will take longer than 3 weeks for them to make a final decision.

I hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I recieved a conditional offer this evening

ReputationRep:
    I recieved a conditional offer this evening
    Yay! Well done! Are you doing adult or child?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.