Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguinofdoom)
    I've got AQA Physics
    I have but Newtonian World is any easy and interesting module, not like F334 in Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRAG)
    I put addition as well, can you confirm this?
    Surely you can't have both an addition and elimination reaction? Defeats the object of calling it an addition reaction with 100% atom economy if something is eliminated.

ReputationRep:
    I put addition as well, can you confirm this?
    Yh. Spec point n in whats in a medicine
    understand that a condensation reaction is addition followed by elimination;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonesy123)
    Surely you can't have both an addition and elimination reaction? Defeats the object of calling it an addition reaction with 100% atom economy if something is eliminated.
    That's what I thought. I put Elimination and Redox because I wasn't really sure on what else to put.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordGaben)
    Yh. Spec point n in whats in a medicine
    understand that a condensation reaction is addition followed by elimination;
    Damn, just seen it in the spec.

ReputationRep:
    Guys we should all complain about this exam on like every social media so then we can try and make it go viral like that Edexcel Maths exam, and that way OCR B get more pressure to have to lower the grade boundaries even more... you get me? So yeah just try and spread the word so we can get really nice boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DGxhilx)
    Guys we should all complain about this exam on like every social media so then we can try and make it go viral like that Edexcel Maths exam, and that way OCR B get more pressure to have to lower the grade boundaries even more... you get me? So yeah just try and spread the word so we can get really nice boundaries
    What happened with the Edexcel Math's exam??

ReputationRep:
    What did the IR question actually say? I just remember saying there was no O-H blah blah and there was a C=O blah blah... (Blah blah is wave number and that :P)

* Did we have to say what molecule it was or something? Mis-read the question O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyCooper97)
    I have but Newtonian World is any easy and interesting module, not like F334 in Chemistry.
    Is that AQA B? I'm definitely finding Physics more interesting than Chemistry, especially the Unit 5 astro stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TikiLodge)
    What happened with the Edexcel Math's exam??
    Apparently it went viral from students complaining about how hard the paper was on social media and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DGxhilx)
    Apparently it went viral from students complaining about how hard the paper was on social media and stuff
    Apparenly this paper WAS trending on twitter for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minecraft27)
    Apparenly this paper WAS trending on twitter for a bit.
    Ohhhh okay, well that's a good start then

ReputationRep:
    Wait so you guys put an amide link for both the first and last question? Why would they ask that question twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did people put for the average rate and rate constant k values?

ReputationRep:
    What did you all put for the very first question?
    I put moderately concentrated hydrochloric acid
    Same wrote conc h2SO4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julall)
    I just added them up and divided by 5. For k I think I got 1x10^-6 or something(I think it's wrong)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguinofdoom)
    Is that AQA B? I'm definitely finding Physics more interesting than Chemistry, especially the Unit 5 astro stuff.
    No it's OCR A. Yeah hopefully there is lots on the medical imaging in frontiers as well as they are easy if you learn them and are a lot of marks.

ReputationRep:
    rate constant was 1x10-6 s-1

ReputationRep:
    How did you all work out the average rate?

ReputationRep:
    i think i did the initial conc - final conc then divided by time taken?
    Could be completely wrong

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.