Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    But they are hugging Declan Lynch, not Shad Forsythe!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, fair enough. The whole team can have a hug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Can't see why we aren't going to compete for the title next season if we aren't plagued by injuries again + strengthen in key areas in the summer/Jan.

Anyone feel abit of pity for Giroud?
    Cause we'll get neutralised by the top 10 sides and drop pts in big games we should be winning

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watching this over stream? Mine keeps lagging intermittently looks like their playing matrix style

ReputationRep:
    Same fans that want Theo out, are the same that wanted Ramsey out, and are the same that said they wanted Wilshire out a couple weeks ago. No loyalty to players

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watching this over stream? Mine keeps lagging intermittently looks like their playing matrix style
    I'm watching stream an there's no lag

ReputationRep:
    No stream talk pls x

ReputationRep:
    Jack WilshGOAT.

future England captain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    No stream talk pls x
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Cause we'll get neutralised by the top 10 sides and drop pts in big games we should be winning
    In the PL? Nah, I mean look how we overcame the previous season by winning games against clubs like City,United,Liverpool etc... if we do decide to buy that ever-important DM maybe someone upfront like Lacazette can really see us going all the way.

ReputationRep:
    So are we Wenger in this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Where are the Theo haters now

lmao anyone who said we should sell Theo to make space for Sterling just jump off a cliff now
    Yes scoring on the last day at home against a West Brom side with nothing to play for really does prove a lot

ReputationRep:
    Stoke beating liverpool 2-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have a feeling our first game of next season will be like, away to Bournemouth

(Original post by al_94)
    Sorry
    np!

ReputationRep:
    In the PL? Nah, I mean look how we overcame the previous season by winning games against clubs like City,United,Liverpool etc... if we do decide to buy that ever-important DM maybe someone upfront like Lacazette can really see us going all the way.
    City have been terrible this year. They lost to UTD and Liverpool too who have been even worse so it's not really a win we should be too proud of.
    We beat UTD in the cup final but they've got 4/6 PTS off of us.
    Liverpool are **** we'll always beat them :lol:

ReputationRep:
    http://streamfifamatches.tv/watch-li...l-stream-2.php

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    So are we Wenger in this week?
    You're team is losing to Sunderland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Yes scoring on the last day at home against a West Brom side with nothing to play for really does prove a lot
    It proves the haters wrong who said he won't fit into our system and wanted him to be sold.

(Original post by ProNoob)
    Stoke beating liverpool 2-0

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOOOOL **** me Liverpool are ****

ReputationRep:
    3-0 to stoke? HAHAHA

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure we were 3-0 down to Stoke guys!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    It proves the haters wrong who said he won't fit into our system and wanted him to be sold.

LOOOOOL **** me Liverpool are ****
    WBA are already on holiday pal

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.