Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezena)
    Well done on getting an interview! Where is it for ? You have more experienced than most of us! I only have four months as a health care assistant and just under a year as a care worker in the community so I'm worrying about my experience
    I don't have an interview yet, not long sent my ucas application off. Just hoping I do get an interview for somewhere :-)

ReputationRep:
    how would u know you got rejected from a uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mismash)
    how would u know you got rejected from a uni
    They usually update your UCAS Track and it will come up as something like 'unsuccessful'. You should get an email when something changes on track to let you know to check it

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got an interview at UWE on Wednseday for Children's nursing?? Getting really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I've only just noticed this post!
    I've just finished my personal statement, waiting on my reference now but I'm so scared because I feel like it's a really late application, is any one else still waiting to send theirs?
    I was also wondering if anyone is in my current situation, I'm doing a degree at the moment but I've had a change of heart, I have my A-levels already so my grades are BCC so the places I can apply to are stricted, I've applied to Keele, Derby, North Hapmton, Wolverhampton and Chester all of which I will happily go to, so who ever gives me an offer I'm basically straight there haha
    Hi!
    I'm in pretty much the same position with my application, I've sent it off through my college and waiting for them to put my reference together! It's making me a bit anxious reading this thread and seeing all the people who already have offers and interviews but I just keep telling myself the ucas deadline isn't til January so we still have plenty of time

ReputationRep:
    Well done on getting an interview! Where is it for ? You have more experienced than most of us! I only have four months as a health care assistant and just under a year as a care worker in the community so I'm worrying about my experience
    This is more than enough experience.

I only had once a week for 3 months as a hospital volunteer and some nursery work experience and I still got in.

You just have to apply the experience properly in your personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried! I've just done my admissions maths test and it's gone wrong! I managed to do English fine on another device, but on the one I've just done the maths on, it cut off bits of the question off and the Internet kept disconnecting and that meant a warning kept covering the screen!!
    I dunno of they'll let me retake it? Cos the nets completely screwed it up!!! Grr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tfxx97)
    Hi! How did the interview go? What does the interview process like and what question did they asked you? Thanks!
    Interview not until the 8th December. Got one at Southampton on the 27th. All seems a bit scary now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat129)
    Interview not until the 8th December. Got one at Southampton on the 27th. All seems a bit scary now.
    Hi, I have an interview at Southampton on the 27th too!! Have you applied for children or adult?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got offers from keele

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an offer from Oxford Brookes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application off for Adult Nursing last Friday and am now nervously waiting for replies

I've applied to Bangor, UWE, Edge Hill, Uni of Nottingham and Uni of Liverpool
    I haven't got much experience but I do shadow the nurse at a GP surgery once a week and have done work experience in a radiology department as I couldn't get any on the wards!

I'm really scared about interviews especially the maths tests!

ReputationRep:
    Hi had one for Hertfordshire last week, didnt go well failed the maths by one mark so didnt go onto the interview, you need 6/10 to pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerilouise98)
    Hi,
    I have applied for Mental Health Nursing at UWE, Plymouth, Hertfordshire, Worcester and Coventry, I am now waiting for my referee to complete the reference and then the scary stuff starts to happen.
    Has anyone else applied to these uni's, for mental health nursing or had an offers or interviews yet?
    Hey! yeah i applied to UWE and Hertfordshire! for child nursing - unfortunately UWE wanted BBB and i have predicted BBC (C in a science) so instant rejection and Hertfordshire i received an interview, went for the tests and failed the maths by 1 mark so didnt go onto the interview :/ definitely revise maths! like converstions between g and kg, simplifying fractions, long multiplication etc. As i think all the nurses take the same maths tests? but anyway Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Branch: Learning Disability Nursing

I applied for BCU and Coventry. I had my interview at BCU last Tuesday and I found out the same day that they have offered me a place so very, very happy. BCU was my top choice, so have accepted the offer.

Good luck to everyone going through the application and interview process x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carli97)
    Anyone going London South Bank next Wednesday for the tests??
    I have, shall see you there tomorrow! Are you nervous for it? And what times yours

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I'm 18 years old and have applied for adult nursing at Liverpool, Manchester, Liverpool John Moores, Northumbria and Cardiff. So far I have interviews for Manchester on Wednesday 25th Nov, Northumbria on Friday 27th Nov and Liverpool John Moores on 2nd Dec.

I sent my application on 4th Nov.

Anyone else received interviews/offers from any of these unis?

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at Chester for children's nursing in a few weeks! Only found out today. Can't believe how soon that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geedepledge)
    Hey guys!
    I'm 18 years old and have applied for adult nursing at Liverpool, Manchester, Liverpool John Moores, Northumbria and Cardiff. So far I have interviews for Manchester on Wednesday 25th Nov, Northumbria on Friday 27th Nov and Liverpool John Moores on 2nd Dec.

I sent my application on 4th Nov.

Anyone else received interviews/offers from any of these unis?
    I've applied for ljmu and Manchester for children's nursing. I have an interview for ljmu on the 21st Dec but not heard back from Manchester yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    I've applied for ljmu and Manchester for children's nursing. I have an interview for ljmu on the 21st Dec but not heard back from Manchester yet
    Well done on getting an interview for ljmu! Was that one of your choices the first time you applied?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.