Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim kid arrested for bringing home made clock to school watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namandi)
    LOL. There's already a thread about this.

Why is it disgusting that it was mistaken for a bomb?

USA doesn't mess around with security. That is common knowledge.

Once they suspect something could be a threat, they act accordingly.

Even if it is something as small as a pencil case or in this case, a handmade clock, they act accordingly.

Are they paranoid? Perhaps

Would they rather be paranoid than have parents mourning the lives of their children? Definitely
    couldnt have said it better myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    it is by far the main one, thats not even debateable
    Agreed. There is no point trying to debate this because it is a simple fact that Islam has carried out far and away the most terror attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan6091)
    This is not about justice being served this is about a seperate bill of rights for muslims and blacks and whites and christians in america. Imagine it wasnt dylan roof imagine it was a muslim that killed people in a church and got given a burger when he got arrested imagine the reaction then.
    This is not true. They followed the law to the letter. Nothing they did was out of the bounds of the law. An overreaction? Yes. Illegal and discriminatory? No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    This is not true. They followed the law to the letter. Nothing they did was out of the bounds of the law. An overreaction? Yes. Illegal and discriminatory? No.
    How can you possibly sit there and say everyone is treated equally in america. If you didnt know there is an 11th commandment in america, the police run the show

ReputationRep:
    How can you possibly sit there and say everyone is treated equally in america. If you didnt know there is an 11th commandment in america, the police run the show
    I'm not saying there isn't discrimination. Stop putting words in my mouth.

This particular situation was well within the confines of the law. They treated him no different than a white Christian would have.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying there isn't discrimination. Stop putting words in my mouth.

This particular situation was well within the confines of the law. They treated him no different than a white Christian would have.

Of course they did saying i thought itd be you and asking him so you want to make bombs as the first question is what they would say to any other kid, your stupidity makes me laugh. and im not putting words in your mouth you said it was not discrimitory, read the last line of what you said

ReputationRep:
    Of course they did saying i thought itd be you and asking him so you want to make bombs as the first question is what they would say to any other kid, your stupidity makes me laugh. and im not putting words in your mouth you said it was not discrimitory, read the last line of what you said
    Yes. They would. Please don't talk about how American police and law enforcement work. You don't seem to have a clue. Bring a box of open circuitry anywhere beeping, black, brown or white, around the anniversary of 9/11 and you will get a visit from the police.

White kids have been arrested for having garage openers and beeping cellphones in their lockers. Of course they never make international headlines.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Errm42)
    So it wasn't a bomb and it wasn't a hoax bomb...
    If you say so........

ReputationRep:
    Yes. They would. Please don't talk about how American police and law enforcement work. You don't seem to have a clue. Bring a box of open circuitry anywhere beeping, black, brown or white, around the anniversary of 9/11 and you will get a visit from the police.

White kids have been arrested for having garage openers and beeping cellphones in their lockers. Of course they never make international headlines.
    I am not saying they wouldnt be arrested im saying they wouldnt be treated guilty like ahmed was,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    If you say so........
    Yeh it was a clock not a real or fake bomv ,you know what a clock is right, it goes tick tock

ReputationRep:
    I am not saying they wouldnt be arrested im saying they wouldnt be treated guilty like ahmed was,
    (White) kids in 3rd Grade have been arrested for "assault" for kissing someone before being let go. Please don't just make up things.

ReputationRep:
    (White) kids in 3rd Grade have been arrested for "assault" for kissing someone before being let go. Please don't just make up things.
    Please ignore Queen Bee and her West-hating minions. All you will hear from them is "white supremacy" and how everyone is racist to poor, poor Muslims from the religion of peace, 35% of whom in the UK agreed totally or to some extent with the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    Please ignore Queen Bee and her West-hating minions. All you will hear from them is "white supremacy" and how everyone is racist to poor, poor Muslims from the religion of peace, 35% of whom in the UK agreed totally or to some extent with the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hush

ReputationRep:
    Same paper that slated Muslims and made a joke about the death of an innocent boy.

Attacks should have never happened but the hate was already there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Hush
    Yep, that's what I'll be doing after dying from boredom from hearing the words "white supremacy" so much.
    Seriously, if I had a pound for every time you said it, I'd be richer than Bill Gates.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    Yep, that's what I'll be doing after dying from boredom from hearing the words "white supremacy" so much.
    Seriously, if I had a pound for every time you said it, I'd be richer than Bill Gates.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Too bad you ain't never gonna be like bill gates. Ahmed on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure his inventions will be the bomb.

ReputationRep:
    The bitterness in this thread is unreal. Just be happy for the kid

ReputationRep:
    You're right.
    Since all he can do it take a clock apart and put it back together to make it look like a bomb in a briefcase, the only way for Ahmed to be like Bill Gates is to make a suspicious looking device, take it to school, get arrested, cry "racist white supremacy blahblahblah" and then get a load of free stuff and a ****loaf of compensation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure his inventions will be the bomb.
    LOL'D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.