Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Anyone else received interview invite at all over last few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    By anyone else does that mean you've received one??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssbbb)
    CONGRATS! Are you in year 13? When was your interview? When did your offer come through?
    Yes, I'm in Year 13. My interview was early December. My offer came through on the 5th of Feb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    By anyone else does that mean you've received one??
    No I haven't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You hadn't on the last post Id seen but I thought I'd make sure hopefully we'll hear something soon!

ReputationRep:
    You hadn't on the last post Id seen but I thought I'd make sure hopefully we'll hear something soon!
    Me too! I got an offer from Manchester yesterday though so I'm very happy right now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I got an offer from Manchester yesterday though so I'm very happy right now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See you there (if I get the grades)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishabennett)
    See you there (if I get the grades)
    Possibly! Not sure on my top choice yet. Waiting to weigh up all my options

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow well done

ReputationRep:
    Wow well done
    Thanks!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just called the admission team and the lovely lady said my R&R form still hasn't been processed by the tutors. She said there are few others in my position too and that we'll hear from them soon. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Just called the admission team and the lovely lady said my R&R form still hasn't been processed by the tutors. She said there are few others in my position too and that we'll hear from them soon. Hope this helps
    Thank you for that

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping for some advice from you guys... I've sent in my degree transcripts a while ago now and have since had module grades back (I'm in my third year). Should i email them with my recent grades too? Or will it not make much difference?

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping for some advice from you guys... I've sent in my degree transcripts a while ago now and have since had module grades back (I'm in my third year). Should i email them with my recent grades too? Or will it not make much difference?
    I was thinking the same actually, but I think they really only care about the chemistry content, so if you have more chemistry modules then I reckon it would be worth calling to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barely)
    I was thinking the same actually, but I think they really only care about the chemistry content, so if you have more chemistry modules then I reckon it would be worth calling to ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My modules were called: current advances in the biosciences, human infectious disease and toxicology which was quite chemistry based, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Hi what number did you ring? Thanks I really want to know the status of my application !

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    My modules were called: current advances in the biosciences, human infectious disease and toxicology which was quite chemistry based, what do you think?
    Hmm I'm not quite sure, I mean it wouldn't hurt to send the transcripts through, so if you think they're worth looking at, then you might as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naadir98)
    Hey I just got an interview offer today. It's for the 3rd of March.
    Congrats what time did it come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=HCAssistant93;62637117]Congrats what time did it come through?

Thanks around 5 hours ago.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.