Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, hopefully they should be okay, they should be alright with a small difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently an offer holder to study Midwifery at Kings, I'm currently doing my A Level exams and feel all have gone well apart from one subject which i feel could've gone better. Entry requirements are ABB, however I'm worried I may fall short by perhaps AAC or ABC... Does anyone have an idea on their leniency?Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Been allocated an en suite room at Stamford Street apartments, anyone with an en suite at Great Dover Street interested in swapping?

ReputationRep:
    I have an ensuite at GDS and would prefer Stamford!

(Original post by premukh)
    Been allocated an en suite room at Stamford Street apartments, anyone with an en suite at Great Dover Street interested in swapping?

ReputationRep:
    Let's swap!
    (Original post by mariewilliams)
    I have an ensuite at GDS and would prefer Stamford!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! ill message you!

(Original post by premukh)
    Let's swap!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want a GDS ensuite in exchange for stamford street?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I'm holding a conditional offer for MA Philosophy of Psychology. They asked me to retake the Ielts test becase in the writing I got 6 and the minimun required was 6.5. So I retook the exam yesterday, however, since I'm still recovering from the flu, I don't think I did good enough. Are they going to reject me now?

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for Biomed which I've accepted. Anyone else doing biomed?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer to study European Studies (french pathway) and I need AAA, I', doing four Alevels and think I might get A*AAB or A*ABB, does anyone know how lenient they are?

ReputationRep:
    Seconded this question, applied for economics and management.

ReputationRep:
    Any maths lads? Tired of stalking the Cambridge one for maths banter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol. Im doing maths with physics, but I think i might just do pure physics if I'm allowed to switch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyyo)
    lol. Im doing maths with physics, but I think i might just do pure physics if I'm allowed to switch?
    I think there are a few theoretical physics modules in 2/3 years in Maths so that's an option

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think there are a few theoretical physics modules in 2/3 years in Maths so that's an option

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yhh, hopefully i'll be decided before results day

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm maths with management and finance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shady778)
    I'm maths with management and finance
    Nice, do you know how many maths modules you take first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering whether I should be accepted if I were going into clearing for BSc computer science.

I applied for King's at the beginning of my application however I got rejected based on my predicted grade which I think was very unfair.

Currently I am holding conditional offers from different universities and I haven't meet but exceeded the condition therefore I can't go through adjustment however I am pretty sure the university will consider my place as I briefly spoke to them. As I know my grades now and I think I have done quite well with 27 Distinction, 15 Mertis, 3 Pass and also predicting A* in GCSE Higher Maths.

In order to get a place through clearing, I have to reject all my offers which scares me because what if king's college doesn't secure me a place?

Any advice will be most welcome! Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Not understanding what you're saying with the grades stuff but it'd be advisable to contact Kings beforehand(with Results) to see if you'd be able to get a place through clearing before actually entering through UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not understanding what you're saying with the grades stuff but it'd be advisable to contact Kings beforehand(with Results) to see if you'd be able to get a place through clearing before actually entering through UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, forgot to mention that i was doing Access course in Computing which all units distributed with 45 credits in Distinction, Merits and Pass. King's entry requirement is 33 Distinction and rest in Merits.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.