Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle gave me an offer the day after I sent my application in for English!

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from King's and Durham.

Waiting on LSE, Exeter and Oxford. (Although with how horribly I did my HAT, I'm giving up Oxford as a lost cause .) I'm honestly quite surprised at how slow Exeter is.

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough have sent out there offered pretty fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saran12)
    Whats your predicted grades and AS grades and course ?
    Geography (BA) and A*AA (and A in EPQ). I couldn't sit my AS exams as I had appendicitis so I'm doing AS and A2 exams this year. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KikiB17)
    Geography (BA) and A*AA (and A in EPQ). I couldn't sit my AS exams as I had appendicitis so I'm doing AS and A2 exams this year. What about you?
    Thats good! Did you get any unconditional offers yet from any unis ?
    Well im predicated AAB got aabc at AS

ReputationRep:
    Sent in my application mid-September and have all of my offers for history now

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application 21sr October and got all mine now, so all unis seem to be fast this year!:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saran12)
    Thats good! Did you get any unconditional offers yet from any unis ?
    Well im predicated AAB got aabc at AS
    Yeah I've had an unconditional from Royal Holloway and I'm still waiting to hear from my other four. Where are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    I am very sure Warwick, Bristol, Edinburgh, Kings, Reading and etc. are pretty fast - as I have got three among them... and some of my friends have got some others...

I apply for geography and the majority of my friends go for biz, econ etc.

ReputationRep:
    Keele was super quick, sent my application on the Tuesday got the offer on the Thursday. However St.Andrews sent me an email saying they're not giving many offers until after the deadline of January the 15th so they're taking their time

ReputationRep:
    Haha i pretty much have given up oxford as well... what course do you apply for?

I have just done the tsa and, for me, it was insanely hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurenafenete)
    Really? I'm waiting to hear back from QM sent my UCAS off a while ago. Although to be fair I'm applying to do a foundation year
    I'm waiting on Queen Mary's too, for Biomedical Engineering though. What course are you waiting for? Kings College are pretty quick, got an offer yesterday and sent the application on Monday. Still waiting for UCL for Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    I've had three offers so far; Portsmouth (B in biology plus two other A levels) for Biochem, Lancaster (AAA) for Natural Sciences and an unconditional offer from Lancaster for Biochem with Biomed. I have an interview at UEA for NatSci on December 5th and have also applied to Cambridge.
    I hope everyone gets the offer they're hoping for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robyn_emm)
    I've had three offers so far; Portsmouth (B in biology plus two other A levels) for Biochem, Lancaster (AAA) for Natural Sciences and an unconditional offer from Lancaster for Biochem with Biomed. I have an interview at UEA for NatSci on December 5th and have also applied to Cambridge.
    I hope everyone gets the offer they're hoping for
    Wow, congratulations on your offers and interview!! If you don't mind me asking, when did you send off your application and how long did it take for Lancaster get back to you for Biochem with biomed? I've applied for it too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow gives really quick offers.

ReputationRep:
    Sent off my application on the 22/10 and got offers from Kings, Surrey, Bath, Warwick in that order. Still waiting on Queen Mary though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louderthanlove)
    Sent off my application on the 22/10 and got offers from Kings, Surrey, Bath, Warwick in that order. Still waiting on Queen Mary though...
    I sent mine off on the 15th and got an offer yesterday for Surrey, still waiting on Bath, Warwick, Durham and Cambridge...
    Starting to really get worried now.

ReputationRep:
    I had all 5 of my offers within a month, so they were all really quick!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application on the 12th of October to study Sports Science

UEA - Unconditoinal offer 14th October
    Bath - Conditional offer on 22nd October
    Swansea - Conditional offer on 26th October
    Exeter - Waiting for an offer
    Chichester - Waiting for an offer

I heard that it sometimes takes a while for Exeter to offer places and I'm not too sure about Chichester so we'll just have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to do Maths at Sheffield, Aberdeen, KCL, Glasgow and Oxford. Sent my application on 9th October.

Already received offers from Glasgow (they took about a day), King's College London (about 2 weeks), and Sheffield (about 3 weeks)

Still waiting on Aberdeen (but they've only just sent me aknowledgement) and obviously Oxford.

I know quite a few people who got an offer from Bath pretty quick aswell.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.