The Student Room Group

GAMSAT 2016 (2017 entry)

Scroll to see replies

I know the Universities receive our results before us.. but based on last year, I can't remember by how many days... :s-smilie:
#NoNewsisBetterThanBadNews
Reply 761
Due to work being so busy in the last couple of days, I haven't been able to read these forums. Commiserations to those who got the rejection emails. Just work hard and ace the March exam. I for one will be doing that if I don't get in this year.

Since we didn't get the results today, I wonder if acer will release the results next Wednesday? Or maybe they got distracted with the us elections :colone:
Reply 762
Oh god I just read and I am so sorry to those who have rejections. That is so harsh, I bet ACER have been getting a lot of calls - maybe they will release results tomorrow or Fri!
I am really nervous as I only realised I had added the wrong UCAS ID and not the track one until this week so I am scared that they haven't rejected me because they haven't got my results yet... so much fear in the air!

Good luck to those keeping their head held high!
Original post by tw781
Oh god I just read and I am so sorry to those who have rejections. That is so harsh, I bet ACER have been getting a lot of calls - maybe they will release results tomorrow or Fri!
I am really nervous as I only realised I had added the wrong UCAS ID and not the track one until this week so I am scared that they haven't rejected me because they haven't got my results yet... so much fear in the air!

Good luck to those keeping their head held high!

So according to tsr from 2014 people got their results delivered to their chosen unis using either UCAS ID

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2612366&page=20
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 764
Original post by MathsNinja
You have to use your UCAS Track ID not the normal one??

That's what everyone on this thread is saying I read and someone quoted what UCAS/ACER had said to them which said it is the track ID.
Reply 765
So according to tsr from 2014 people got their results delivered to their chosen unis using either UCAS ID

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2612366&page=20

Oh thank god so I hope me changing it last minute hasn't mixed things up :s-smilie:
Original post by tw781
Oh thank god so I hope me changing it last minute hasn't mixed things up :s-smilie:

I wouldn't worry, I think others have done the same in the past, as long as you always have one or the other there from the day of the deadline it shouldn't be a problem
Reply 767
I wouldn't worry, I think others have done the same in the past, as long as you always have one or the other there from the day of the deadline it shouldn't be a problem

Now that it is getting to 6pm and that's what time those rejections from SGUL went out I am getting nervous!
Original post by tw781
Now that it is getting to 6pm and that's what time those rejections from SGUL went out I am getting nervous!

You and me both! They really should make it clearer which ID they want or if either are okay rather than let people worry and send out an email only when asked :s-smilie:
From ACER themselves about UCAS IDs (both are fine):

https://twitter.com/GAMSAT_ACER/status/658419226428862464
Also just seen on their twitter that they posted after the September exam that results wouldn't be available until late November:

#GAMSAT SEPT 2016 is over! Now relax and be patient, results will be released in late November.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They said that last year as well then released on the 11th I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 772
Original post by saward1988
Also just seen on their twitter that they posted after the September exam that results wouldn't be available until late November:

#GAMSAT SEPT 2016 is over! Now relax and be patient, results will be released in late November.

Posted from TSR Mobile

noo I'm too impatient I need them now :frown:
Reply 773
Do you guys have any predictions of what the overall scores are going to be for SGUL/NOT/SWANSEA based on the previous ones and the general feeling of this years exam?
Reply 774
Last year they released the scores on 11 Nov but the exam was sat on 9-Sep. This year we sat the exam almost a week later. I hope I'm wrong though. I want to get this over with.
Original post by dr_2b
Last year they released the scores on 11 Nov but the exam was sat on 9-Sep. This year we sat the exam almost a week later. I hope I'm wrong though. I want to get this over with.

Yeah me too, if we go by that time scale we're looking at the 16th which just feels ages away :bricks:
I think it's probably all best if we take it as it is..
1. It won't usually come until 4AM
2. Just expect it to take another 2 weeks

No point actually worrying until you know your result!
Yeah me too, if we go by that time scale we're looking at the 16th which just feels ages away :bricks:

The March scores had a much shorter timescale, though. *shrugs*
Original post by puddleduck
The March scores had a much shorter timescale, though. *shrugs*

Fewer people sit the March one than the September one though
I got rejected from St.George University . I don't know why they reject.Still I didn't received my GAMSAT Exam results . Im worrying my PID Ucas number is different from track .

Anyone please advice me is it track one is the correct PID number or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending