We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Yup..I'm doing awesome...came back from first week of ncs...it was amazing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good to hear Oh was it good? I'm starting mine next week and I'm really looking forward to it! Whereabouts did you go? I'm going to somewhere in Scotland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    That's good to hear Oh was it good? I'm starting mine next week and I'm really looking forward to it! Whereabouts did you go? I'm going to somewhere in Scotland
    I went up to Preston somewhere...it really fun if u genuinely hand ur life over to the ropes and harnesses....and if u forget about ur fear of heights...cuz everything is basically based on heights...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I went up to Preston somewhere...it really fun if u genuinely hand ur life over to the ropes and harnesses....and if u forget about ur fear of heights...cuz everything is basically based on heights...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh cool! Yeah I'm definitely just gonna throw myself in to everything and not hold back
    That's fine for me as I don't have a fear of heights

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! Yeah I'm definitely just gonna throw myself in to everything and not hold back
    That's fine for me as I don't have a fear of heights
    Yh u should...I did everything there...it was literally the best thing ever...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh u should...I did everything there...it was literally the best thing ever...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello, I am here, currently active on this thread also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Hello, I am here, currently active on this thread also!
    Argh...I'm really sorry Hannah...I didn't see ur post,,,I feel like such an idiot rn...I'm sooo sorry...
    But finally...ur online...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Argh...I'm really sorry Hannah...I didn't see ur post,,,I feel like such an idiot rn...I'm sooo sorry...
    But finally...ur online...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no problem at all hon, it's okay. sorry that i snapped and that i have been offline, massive mental health issues have been occurring recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The grand old city of Leeds...jk it's not that great
    I was born in Leeds:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    I was born in Leeds:^_^:
    Haha really? Where do you live now? (In a non creepy way of course )

ReputationRep:
    Haha really? Where do you live now? (In a non creepy way of course )
    yeah, St James' Hospital. I live between in like a little town, its in the middle of Burnley, Bury and Rochdale. Not been to Leeds for years though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierogers21)
    yeah, St James' Hospital. I live between in like a little town, its in the middle of Burnley, Bury and Rochdale. Not been to Leeds for years though
    Oh I was born in the LGI . Cool, I imagine it's pretty quiet there then? You should come back!

ReputationRep:
    no problem at all hon, it's okay. sorry that i snapped and that i have been offline, massive mental health issues have been occurring recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww...drop me a PM...if u got anything on ur mind troubling u...telling a friend always helps u know...and that's what I'm there for...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww...drop me a PM...if u got anything on ur mind troubling u...telling a friend always helps u know...and that's what I'm there for...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey gal! miss you so much my TSR BFF love ya!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey gal! miss you so much my TSR BFF love ya!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why do u come online when I'm about to go to sleep...just ain't cool now...I'm staying up now to talk to u...cuz I know I'm Probs gonna lose u again for like a month and then ur gonna come back after a month and be like..sorry guys...lol...love u more...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why do u come online when I'm about to go to sleep...just ain't cool now...I'm staying up now to talk to u...cuz I know I'm Probs gonna lose u again for like a month and then ur gonna come back after a month and be like..sorry guys...lol...love u more...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey babes, sorry i have just been so busy! aw, you don't need to stay up for me! *blushes* anyway, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey babes, sorry i have just been so busy! aw, you don't need to stay up for me! *blushes* anyway, how are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm gr8...I'm doing the ncs thing atm...
    How hv u been doing..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm gr8...I'm doing the ncs thing atm...
    How hv u been doing..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you really gr8 m8?
    yeah I've been doing good actually, have been keeping busy and trying to step out of my comfort zone. ultimately, I am close to happiness again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    are you really gr8 m8?
    yeah I've been doing good actually, have been keeping busy and trying to step out of my comfort zone. ultimately, I am close to happiness again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha...lol...
    Yayyyy....I'm glad ur doing that...it would make u so much more confident with urself than u r now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha...lol...
    Yayyyy....I'm glad ur doing that...it would make u so much more confident with urself than u r now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah, im trying lol. it's hard, but the main thing is that im doing it and even if i mess up, i have still done it! if you know what i mean! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.