[2017] Fastest and slowest offer senders!

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRandomGenius)
    How would we go about getting a copy of the application?
    https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about...privacy-policy

To request access to your personal information, change, delete, or stop using it
    You have the right, under the DPA, to either request a copy of your personal information we hold, to have it corrected, deleted, or to ask us to stop using it.To request a copy of the personal information we hold about you – please send your request in writing to: Company Secretary at UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ.

There is a fee of £10 for this service: make your cheque payable to UCAS, and include it with your letter. Once you have received your response, please read this Subject access request document (216.21 KB)
    To ask us to change, delete or stop using the personal information we hold about you – please put your request in writing to UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ. We will always consider your request to make changes to your personal information and write back to confirm the action we have taken.
    Once you have paid and submitted your application, it will not be possible to make changes to your personal statement or referee details. It may be possible to make changes to your qualifications if you have applied through our Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoires admissions schemes. To request to make changes, get in touch via the contact us section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about...privacy-policy

To request access to your personal information, change, delete, or stop using it
    You have the right, under the DPA, to either request a copy of your personal information we hold, to have it corrected, deleted, or to ask us to stop using it.To request a copy of the personal information we hold about you – please send your request in writing to: Company Secretary at UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ.

There is a fee of £10 for this service: make your cheque payable to UCAS, and include it with your letter. Once you have received your response, please read this Subject access request document (216.21 KB)
    To ask us to change, delete or stop using the personal information we hold about you – please put your request in writing to UCAS, Rosehill, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3LZ. We will always consider your request to make changes to your personal information and write back to confirm the action we have taken.
    Once you have paid and submitted your application, it will not be possible to make changes to your personal statement or referee details. It may be possible to make changes to your qualifications if you have applied through our Undergraduate or UCAS Conservatoires admissions schemes. To request to make changes, get in touch via the contact us section.
    do the teachers find out if we have requested to see the teacher reference in the UCAS form??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioOx)
    Guys I just received an offer from Edinburgh. It is really low for my subject. REALLY LOW

They have specified that I have to get a 5 in Bio/Chem/Eng HL and 6 at Mathematics standard?

What does this mean!

OVER THE MOOON
    What were your predicted grades? Edinburgh is my top choice but I haven't sent my application off yet!

ReputationRep:
    I applied last friday to Oxford, Exeter, York, Cardiff and Kent and have had acknowledgements from all but Kent, but no offers yet. Quickest I've heard so far is a friend of mine who got an offer from Liverpool literally 24 hours after his application went off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somebodyelse98)
    do the teachers find out if we have requested to see the teacher reference in the UCAS form??
    no

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham have started giving out offers, my friend just got a Maths one for A*AA or A*AB

ReputationRep:
    you all here with your offers and I still haven't found the courage to send off my application...
    (anyway, to those of you who got an offer: congratulations!!!)

ReputationRep:
    Have there been any offers from Loughborough Leeds Leicester or Sheffield yet? been waiting a while now

ReputationRep:
    Do Bristol or Imperial give out acknowledgment emails guys? I haven't received one from either of them yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Do Bristol or Imperial give out acknowledgment emails guys? I haven't received one from either of them yet
    I got an acknowledgement from Imperial but not Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    Have there been any offers from Loughborough Leeds Leicester or Sheffield yet? been waiting a while now

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't even sent mine off yet lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonahfromtonga)
    What were your predicted grades? Edinburgh is my top choice but I haven't sent my application off yet!
    766 776 (42)

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Manchester for Economics (AAB).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t.thompson22)
    Just got a conditional offer of BBB from Bristol university to study cellular & molecular medicine!! Very very happy right now
    did Bristol send you an acknowledgment email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfbenjamin)
    I got an acknowledgement from Imperial but not Bristol.
    strange i sent off my application yesterday, I'd have thought Imperial would have acknowledged it today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caedite eos)
    Does anyone know how quickly Bristol and Nottingham typically reply!? Especially for their history course.
    I got my confirmation for Nottingham physics today along with a "MyNottingham" login portal. Hope that's helps, however it wasn't a different subject. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    strange i sent off my application yesterday, I'd have thought Imperial would have acknowledged it today!
    They took a week or so I wouldn't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JellyfishThunder)
    I sent my application to Oxford yesterday. How long did it take you to get a confirmation email from them? Good luck with your application!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got mine after three days confirming my college choice had received my application and a reminder to ensure I'm enrolled to sit the TSA.Good luck to you too! What are you looking to study and at which college?

ReputationRep:
    did Bristol send you an acknowledgment email?
    Yes they did

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.