who'd skip the first 2 periods at school with you on your birthday

to spend the morning in bed with you

walking from the school with your heavy-arse birthday gift

balloons

kit-kats

super mario cake

making love with you until you pass out
    ---

Realising... that this is only one of so many incredible days she's brightened your life with...

There is only one 'her' to guys like me; infact one is lucky. To those of us who have that one, we should hold on to her like the richest treasure imaginable. ****. ****. ****.
    :console:
    bad day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    OOOOH, pet hate of mine right there :p:

Lol :p: Me loves languages :love:
    At least uni isn't like that, once a deadline is set you must get it in by a certain time or you you fail. :yep:

I love hearing all the different languages at uni, I've got a Greek friend and hearing her speak is just awesome. :love:

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    bad day?
    How can you have 2 years of that sort of thing turn to nothing, and continue, really? Building your life around someone and then they're gone in an instant...

Ahh, not bad, just weird. Nah, nevermind. How's your romance going? Kissy kissy yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    At least uni isn't like that, once a deadline is set you must get it in by a certain time or you you fail. :yep:

I love hearing all the different languages at uni, I've got a Greek friend and hearing her speak is just awesome. :love:
    How delightful :p:
    Mmmm. I hate having no foreign friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    How can you have 2 years of that sort of thing turn to nothing, and continue, really? Building your life around someone and then they're gone in an instant...

Ahh, not bad, just weird. Nah, nevermind. How's your romance going? Kissy kissy yet?
    I can't imagine how hard it must be :hugs:
    Lol. Yeah

ReputationRep:
    LNAT on Monday. Can't wait to get it over and done with. Anyone here done it before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Edinburgh's nice, but if you're going shopping, I'd head for Glasgow. Princes St was surprisingly bare last time I was there (granted, a few months now) - Waterstones, John Lewis and Jenners.
    I'll be visiting friends and family and there was a mention of a German market and art galleries. The size of the shops in Glasgow are scary, walked into a 4 storey Debenhams and just walked right back out. :p:

ReputationRep:
    How delightful :p:
    Mmmm. I hate having no foreign friends
    That will soon change once you come to uni. :yep: I've friends from Greece, Finland, Norway, China, America, France, Germany, Latvia and England - love learning little phrases and the accents. :awesome: Aberdeen has a a much larger international appeal than I expected.

(Original post by Pedrobear)

Join the club. :sigh:

Though, did you leave out going home at a lunchtime and having fun then going back to the school? :awesome:

:sad:

I'll be visiting friends and family and there was a mention of a German market and art galleries. The size of the shops in Glasgow are scary, walked into a 4 storey Debenhams and just walked right back out. :p:
    Go to Silverburn, awesome shopping centre.

The special effects on Avatar are seriously ******* amazing. The story is a bit iffy, but it's more for the creatures and the planet Pandora. :yep:

Go see it in 3D. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That will soon change once you come to uni. :yep: I've friends from Greece, Finland, Norway, China, America, France, Germany, Latvia and England - love learning little phrases and the accents. :awesome: Aberdeen has a a much larger international appeal than I expected.
    I'm looking forward to that aspect of uni :yep: and the rest! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be visiting friends and family and there was a mention of a German market and art galleries.
    Oh, the galleries! :love:

The size of the shops in Glasgow are scary
    :hahaha: Just a small town girl...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Go to Silverburn, awesome shopping centre.
    Think I've been there, is that down beside Ikea? It's massive!!

I'm looking forward to that aspect of uni :yep: and the rest! :woo:
    Hehe and if you get a French friend you can practise. I finding it amusing when it comes to facebook comments, I read it hoping to understand and then :nothing:.

ReputationRep:

I was listening to that song as I read this :woo:

Think I've been there, is that down beside Ikea? It's massive!!

Hehe and if you get a French friend you can practise. I finding it amusing when it comes to facebook comments, I read it hoping to understand and then :nothing:.
    Nah, you're talking about Braehead. Silverburn only opened a couple of years ago. It's quite nice inside too, wide open spaces so people don't get stuck in the massive crowds.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the galleries! :love:
    I've visited the National Galleries and Kelvin Grove everytime I'm there and always amazed by the little things I didn't notice and actually being able to identify a piece from class. :yep:

Just a city boy... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Nah, you're talking about Braehead. Silverburn only opened a couple of years ago. It's quite nice inside too, wide open spaces so people don't get stuck in the massive crowds.
    Ahh there's too many centres! :p: Sounds nice, Braehead was pretty impressive too.

I've visited the National Galleries and Kelvin Grove everytime I'm there and always amazed by the little things I didn't notice and actually being able to identify a piece from class. :yep:

Just a city boy... :p:
    I'm in a city, but I belong in a field.

:love:

Edit: Can't believe I finally got to see Julian Casablancas (lead singer) doing his solo stuff last Saturday.. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :love:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.