Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    <<

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    I dont think so, No Tigress?

or maybe that's what I want her to think that she will be ambling onto the thread
    Hmm, ok- not that one either

We shall see- I expect her to amble back out again though at some point, which will definitely be evidence against your power existing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Not necessarily - you can easily tweak the lettering here and there to make it more elegant. Basically the machine does the hard work for you and the little details and the sprucing up you do yourself
    Maybe! Might need more than just tweaking though

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: :eek: No ones posted yet! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Hmm, ok- not that one either

We shall see- I expect her to amble back out again though at some point, which will definitely be evidence against your power existing
    Thief?

or maybe I'll let her amble back out as you know I haven't arrested either of you at the moment, so it's not like I'm holding you here
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Thief?

or maybe I'll let her amble back out as you know I haven't arrested either of you at the moment, so it's not like I'm holding you here
    S'up.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ++

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    S'up.
    Nothing :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Thief?

Nope

Not bad, as excuses go I guess we find out now though, given that ambling has occured

ReputationRep:
    Nothing :innocent:
    You not got anything more to say to her? Questions, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe! Might need more than just tweaking though

Might need a bit of a shuffle, then but still, at least most of the work would be done

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Might need a bit of a shuffle, then but still, at least most of the work would be done
    One would hope so, anyway- the whole plan would fall apart otherwise

ReputationRep:
    Nope

Not bad, as excuses go I guess we find out now though, given that ambling has occured

Therapist?

see, told you she'd come on her own dont need to extend the reach of my power

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Therapist?

see, told you she'd come on her own dont need to extend the reach of my power
    Nope

I believe it was me who suggested that first Now what are you going to do now that she's here?

ReputationRep:
    You not got anything more to say to her? Questions, maybe?

Question will follow soon Right now I just wanted to show you a trailer of my power

ReputationRep:
    Question will follow soon Right now I just wanted to show you a trailer of my power
    Oh? Well, you better be quick before she decides to move on again (trailer? :curious: )

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.