Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    I am writing in connection with your application to Christ Church, Oxford, to let you know that the tutors here have had the opportunity to consider your application carefully and we have now completed the first stages of the selection process. Unfortunately, in view of the overall competition for places this year, and after consultation with other colleges, it has been decided not to interview you.
    In the light of this decision, I am sorry to have to tell you that we shall not be able to offer you a place at Oxford and that your application is no longer under consideration by Christ Church or any of the other Oxford colleges. I do realise how disappointing this will be for you, and I am sorry not to have better news regarding your application. I hope, however, that you will be successful in gaining admission to another university and wish you well in your future studies. Yours sincerely Prof J SchearTutor for Admissions
    What are your plans now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    I am writing in connection with your application to Christ Church, Oxford, to let you know that the tutors here have had the opportunity to consider your application carefully and we have now completed the first stages of the selection process. Unfortunately, in view of the overall competition for places this year, and after consultation with other colleges, it has been decided not to interview you.
    In the light of this decision, I am sorry to have to tell you that we shall not be able to offer you a place at Oxford and that your application is no longer under consideration by Christ Church or any of the other Oxford colleges. I do realise how disappointing this will be for you, and I am sorry not to have better news regarding your application. I hope, however, that you will be successful in gaining admission to another university and wish you well in your future studies. Yours sincerely Prof J SchearTutor for Admissions
    Unlucky my friend. When did they send you this? And did they update your ucas?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness, just look at the **** in our stalking page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HwEtW5ARI/edit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsConnor_)
    Any PPE interview invitations from Trinity?
    History and Politics interview from Trinity. It's good to find another Trinity applicant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehtarik)
    What are your plans now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, Lse for economics and history i guess..
    or st andrews. To be honest its just a sense of calmness that I feel right now. Im devastated but relieved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsConnor_)
    Any PPE interview invitations from Trinity?
    Hey fellow Trinity applicant. I am still waiting for my E&M email so I guess Trinity is taking it's time with the economics courses?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hermionegrangcr;60905159]I my goodness, just look at the **** in our stalking page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...dit[/QUOTE]

It's lovely to finally see some other West Herts College applicants!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    I my goodness, just look at the **** in our stalking page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HwEtW5ARI/edit
    LOL West Herts College is clearly super-oversubscribed this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annasuccia)
    LOL West Herts College is clearly super-oversubscribed this year.
    That's just the tip of the iceberg. Go and scroll right in the stalking page. Everything e.g. Predicted grades, is messed up, by a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    medicine applicant?
    French and Hebrew

ReputationRep:
    Just got a history and politics interview from Univ!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AithyTilly)
    Hi, I'm an Arch and Anther too, can I join in? I also applied to Exeter and UEA (got offers from both!) and I've got an offer from SOAS too, which will be my second choice if no Oxford. I still haven't heard anything, but I'm applying to St. John's rather than Keble. Good luck.
    Yeah good luck to you too! SOAS is so nice, I was emailing a Professor of Anthropology there and the course seems awesome! Are we the only three Arch and Anthers online? because it seems like no invites/rejections have gone out at all yet

ReputationRep:
    Geography interview at St Catz wooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    That's just the tip of the iceberg. Go and scroll right in the stalking page. Everything e.g. Predicted grades, is messed up, by a troll.
    Oh yeah...apparently you are predicted UUUU despite doing the IB. I hope that they have somehow saved the previous version and are able to undo the changes.

ReputationRep:
    Any UK applicants heard from KEBLE for PPE?

ReputationRep:
    A google drive stalking page was probably a bad idea anyway. A simple TSR wiki page like usual would have been fine - oh well! Let's hope the info was saved by the creator

ReputationRep:
    For everyone that has received an interview - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3728799

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard about a physics interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parky98)
    Well done you! Did you say that you heard that Queens sent rejections yesterday and invitations today? If so, where did you hear that from?
    Thanks From their website http://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/admissions/applications/

ReputationRep:
    Yo peeps got an interview for E&M at Hertford

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.