Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will begin the new page! Hi! How are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    studying hard im bored xx
    Aww I was earlier - maths is so taxing :lol: Just had my tea
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Wow! Yeah, good job! :ahee: Fair enough with his shouting then I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :ahee: I did so much better today :woo: And yeah he didn't shout at me today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Aww I was earlier - maths is so taxing :lol: Just had my tea

Hahaha :ahee: I did so much better today :woo: And yeah he didn't shout at me today
    Yay!!!:awesome:
    Wait! Do the eyes of Matrix deceive Matrix? Yes....oh....no! No, they do not!
    Amellia's dad did not shout!:eek: This really is occasion for another TSR party! Whoop whoop! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Haha I wouldn't say that Gooood :lol:

(I agree :lol:). Ah right I see
    Hahahaha No but you may think it!! :rofl: And yes, I will personally drive to Tescos/Sainsbury (they are right next to each other :lol:) And try to complete my second quest - to find a waffle!!

Haha - someone who I used to be friends had a hamster and it would just walk round in circle (there may have been something wrong with it though) He called it Hammy :lol: What did you call your hamsters? Hahaha yeah our dog was a bit of a damn nuisance actually - loved humans but tried to attack every dog it saw! :cry2: :eek: I'm sure that your dog is much more friendly than that! (by 10000000000000 times :lol:)

ReputationRep:
    Yay!!!:awesome:
    Wait! Do the eyes of Matrix deceive Matrix? Yes....oh....no! No, they do not!
    Amellia's dad did not shout!:eek: This really is occasion for another TSR party! Whoop whoop! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :awesome: no they do not (though he got a bit snappy when I went over 30mph oops :lol:) :rofl:
    Yepppp and we all know how much Amellia's dad likes to shout :rofl: Yayyy!! Partayyyyyy Matrix!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :awesome: no they do not (though he got a bit snappy when I went over 30mph oops :lol:) :rofl:
    Yepppp and we all know how much Amellia's dad likes to shout :rofl: Yayyy!! Partayyyyyy Matrix!! :woo:
    Haha oooh Amellia living life in the fast lane
    Hahaha yup :yep::mmm:
    Indeed...every time I see party, I always think le partay now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hey !

:nyan: This became a giant chat thread :nyan:
    How comes you have 50 posts a day?:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha No but you may think it!! :rofl: And yes, I will personally drive to Tescos/Sainsbury (they are right next to each other :lol:) And try to complete my second quest - to find a waffle!!

Haha - someone who I used to be friends had a hamster and it would just walk round in circle (there may have been something wrong with it though) He called it Hammy :lol: What did you call your hamsters? Hahaha yeah our dog was a bit of a damn nuisance actually - loved humans but tried to attack every dog it saw! :cry2: :eek: I'm sure that your dog is much more friendly than that! (by 10000000000000 times :lol:)
    Even if I did, you'd never know unless I typed it, and I wouldn't in which case, you would not be embarrassed, because you'd never know but anyway... :lol: I wish you the best of luck in your most perilous quest yet :rofl:

At first I laughed, but then I saw the brackets... Aw... How original :lol: We didn't have them both at the same time, the first was called Sammy (I think... God I can't totally remember :lol:) and the second was called Lilly. They were both female Oh, I see! and yeah, he is quite friendly He's just a big softy :lol:

(Original post by Mr Fabulos)
    How comes you have 50 posts a day?:eek:
    Hahaha I don't even know xD

ReputationRep:
    Haha oooh Amellia living life in the fast lane
    Hahaha yup :yep::mmm:
    Indeed...every time I see party, I always think le partay now :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha not really though you have just reminded me of this :lol:

Haha same actually :rofl: Ahhh

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha not really though you have just reminded me of this :lol:

Haha same actually :rofl: Ahhh
    :rofl:

Oooh :awesome:

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Even if I did, you'd never know unless I typed it, and I wouldn't in which case, you would not be embarrassed, because you'd never know but anyway... :lol: I wish you the best of luck in your most perilous quest yet :rofl:

At first I laughed, but then I saw the brackets... Aw... How original :lol: We didn't have them both at the same time, the first was called Sammy (I think... God I can't totally remember :lol:) and the second was called Lilly. They were both female Oh, I see! and yeah, he is quite friendly He's just a big softy :lol:
    Hahaha :rofl: that's very true actually (I cant imagine ever making a mean comment to be honest!) Good because I hate being embarrassed - makes me go all red faced :rofl: Anyways.... Thank you SassKing - will have to see if my mums nerves can take me driving down the A57 to Tescos :rofl: (actually it probably isn't even the A57 :lol:) I shall return at approximately 5.30 tomorrow evening with some waffles

So I did when he told me - one of the rats I had was similar, had a respiratory disease an also kept having strokes (which was quite sad) Although he lived a long time for a rat! (3 years in fact!) And ikr, I think they were called Hammy and Furry :rofl: Ahh right I see, haha awww They're actually really good hamster names (I'm not just saying that) - far more imaginative than the likes of Hammy
    Haha aawww that's the best temperament to have really - the affectionate ones are always the best!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahaha I don't even know xD
    How though?

Btw it's not "machallah" it's " Masha Allah".

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Oooh :awesome:

Fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha enjoy the song (should you choose to listen to it :lol:)

Eagles are :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Haha enjoy the song (should you choose to listen to it :lol:)

Eagles are :awesome:
    I shall...maybe haven't got any earphones atm but I definitely will listen to it at some point. Hmmmm...or I could just blast it out my phone and await my parents' reaction

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I shall...maybe haven't got any earphones atm but I definitely will listen to it at some point. Hmmmm...or I could just blast it out my phone and await my parents' reaction

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:
    Hahaha that whole post!

Gosh Little Amellia!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha that whole post!

Gosh Little Amellia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

Right, Amellia.
    One word:
    Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, Amellia.
    One word:
    Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know - seemed a funny idea at the time (seeing as my sister likes him)

Nothing says it better than Justin Beaver afterall....

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.