Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    :five:

Btw, heard the library is still completely packed so close to holidays at Imperial. True?
    It's live in there even at w/e's, nvm close to holidays - its jam packed. You have to wait around for like 20 mins just to get a computer access

ReputationRep:
    yup, my immune system finally crumbled in the face of RSV and broncholitis.. i feel like i deserve a paeds bed too
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Last day of term today! :woo: Home tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaz_197)
    yup, my immune system finally crumbled in the face of RSV and broncholitis.. i feel like i deserve a paeds bed too
    Omnomnomnom - A croup kid coughed in my mouth and that knocked me out for a week solid.

Mmm parainfluenza

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have managed to navigate my paediatrics rotation unscathed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Omnomnomnom - A croup kid coughed in my mouth and that knocked me out for a week solid.

Mmm parainfluenza
    lovely! hope you're better now! those kids carry some super virulent viruses.. i have actually not felt this ill in a while

it really seems like the plague in paeds A&E at the moment

ReputationRep:
    sooooo much snow!! hopefully means term will finish a day early.. benefits of living in scotland = 2 weather days off this term !
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    We have snow in Cambridge today as well! Hopefully not too much as I want to drive home.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The first time this semester I'm allowed to sleep without any interruptions = asleep for 12 hours, woken up by a fire alarm because somebody burnt their tea.

Nice.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    CHRISMAS HOLIDAYS!!!!!! :party:

Can't wait to get back to Hong Kong!!! 30 quid entry, 10 quid drinks for clubbing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    End of the first term feels quite bittersweet. Finally properly settled in about 2 weeks ago and just realising how quickly this term has gone and how awesome it's been overall!

Hope everyone enjoys the start of the Christmas holidays!

ReputationRep:
    Spending just one week sat on my own at my desk has reminded me why I chose medicine and not something more academic. I miss patients! I miss people! So excited about going home for Christmas tomorrow, I am going insane here!

:hoppy::merryxmas::party::ymca::xmasgrin:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    REPOST!!!!t

D:

ReputationRep:
    Anaesthesia, or if i'm honest with myself, emergency medicine

ReputationRep:
    Emergency med - which I've pretty much realised I'm gonna head for anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ortho !

ReputationRep:

Is every single person in their room taking off their shirt and waving it around when this plays just a Nottingham thing, or do you guys do it too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)

Is every single person in their room taking off their shirt and waving it around when this plays just a Nottingham thing, or do you guys do it too?
    We do it too. By we I mean the guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    We do it too. By we I mean the guys.
    Just the guys? That's lame.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.