The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
Lol you guys take everything too seriously
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Honestly mate for your own benefit , take it down , no girls are going to be impressed.

It's like a morbidly obese person posting saying look at these curves , your just making a spectacle of yourself.

Please eat some food.

I thought it was quite funny actually! I'd more likely be impressed with a sarcastic joke from someone who can laugh at themselves than I would be with a picture of someone who genuinely believed they had 'gainz' :lol:
Original post by cliffysbiro
I thought it was quite funny actually! I'd more likely be impressed with a sarcastic joke from someone who can laugh at themselves than I would be with a picture of someone who genuinely believed they had 'gainz' :lol:

Well to be honest I don't really rate your opinion , im just trying to help a brah out.

Despite the fact that I have a rocking bod , im not obnoxious enough to post it on here as it would only make things unfair for other guys.

Was that really funny ? Really ? I mean did it actually make you laugh out loud ? Your sense of humour is something else.
Reply 7803
Original post by RobML
Lol you guys take everything too seriously

Don't listen to them they are cyber bodybuilders!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7804
Honestly mate for your own benefit , take it down , no girls are going to be impressed.

It's like a morbidly obese person posting saying look at these curves , your just making a spectacle of yourself.

Please eat some food.

Just because you go gym doesn't mean anything. And don't forget to work on your legs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well to be honest I don't really rate your opinion , im just trying to help a brah out.

Despite the fact that I have a rocking bod , im not obnoxious enough to post it on here as it would only make things unfair for other guys.

Was that really funny ? Really ? I mean did it actually make you laugh out loud ? Your sense of humour is something else.

I didn't say it made me 'laugh out loud', I merely appreciated the joke and thought everyone was being a bit harsh considering the fact that he blatantly wasn't being serious. Chill your beans, I wasn't insulting you.
Yeah you guys need to chill out, he was obviously just having a little joke at himself.

The world does not revolve around being buff. Not everyone has muscular gains as a priority in their life...There are plenty of other things to pursue (I say this as someone avidly into the pursuit of strength myself).
Original post by RobML
Been working out in my room for a few weeks, check out these massive gainz

I know it's hard to believe but i'm not even tensing

mate u r hench

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Sometimes I feel as if i'm the only person in the world who can read sarcasm over the internet

I always seem to have this problem...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by In One Ear
Yeah you guys need to chill out, he was obviously just having a little joke at himself.

The world does not revolve around being buff. Not everyone has muscular gains as a priority in their life...There are plenty of other things to pursue (I say this as someone avidly into the pursuit of strength myself).

couldn't have said it better myself. i appreciated the joke.
Lol ****ing idiots

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7811
Original post by Nvmthename
Lol ****ing idiots

Posted from TSR Mobile

ha after reading the previous posts i agree
Hellooooo :biggrin:
Snapshot_20140123_5.JPG
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AreebWithaHat
good skin complexion brah

Churrs :smile: I'm a bit darker than that in real life but the webcam doesn't always pick up on it.

Original post by Black Cat
Lovely hair loving the curls :biggrin:

Thank you!
Sup. Haven't nosed in this thread for ages. Doing lazy stretch before Choi Kwang Do. Not feeling it today, probs because I just ate half a tub of Ben and Jerrys..
your eyebrow gap is too big. would let them grow a bit more so it looks more natural.

lol sorry. use a sharpie or something

For a moment I thought you knew more than the ordinary guy...
Reply 7816
Original post by JennaEmBee
Sup. Haven't nosed in this thread for ages. Doing lazy stretch before Choi Kwang Do. Not feeling it today, probs because I just ate half a tub of Ben and Jerrys..

your hair looks nice

So, because you don't post pictures of your 'rocking bod', nobody else is allowed to, even in jest?
Original post by Jooooshy
So, because you don't post pictures of your 'rocking bod', nobody else is allowed to, even in jest?

I wasn't actually being that serious in the post , looking back now I do admit I sound like a prick :erm: , do post all the topless pics you please.
I am aware i look like a reptillian
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest