Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Jason Roberts was right, we definitely got dominated, just look at those stats! We were chasing the game the entire 120 minutes!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ^ if Jason Roberts used the word "we", I think he meant Reading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    ^ if Jason Roberts used the word "we", I think he meant Reading

His bias was clear from the start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Jason Roberts was right, we definitely got dominated, just look at those stats! We were chasing the game the entire 120 minutes!

Roberts is normally **** on 606 too, another guy who's clouded by bias, needs to get cut he even makes Savage seem sane at time

ReputationRep:
    Small club mentality. Poor form. Even in victory ffs, get your heads out of your asses the world doesn't revolve around you.

Anyway good win, performance not too
    Important really. FA Cup should be in bag then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Small club mentality. Poor form. Even in victory ffs, get your heads out of your asses the world doesn't revolve around you.

Anyway good win, performance not to
    Important really. FA Cup should be in bag then.
    Mate, you're a Hazard to this thread, it's not small club mentality to point out the fact that the pundits have a clear bias to the underdogs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Mate, you're a Hazard to this thread, it's not small club mentality to point out the fact that the pundits have a clear bias to the underdogs...

Shock horror, pundits favour underdog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Depleted)
    Shock horror, pundits favour underdog.

So why is it "small club mentality" to point it out?

ReputationRep:
    You want pundits to be on your side, and are thereby insinuating that you are the small club.

ReputationRep:
    Media generally don't like Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Probably wasn't seen by the pundits in general but I thought Ozil was magnificent today, 2 assists, 114, over 100 passes with over 90% accuracy and was battling a lot more in head to heads. Brilliant display from our two big signings really

ReputationRep:
    Man Utd should've signed Sanogo on loan. Imagine being told this time last year that he would be better than Falcao. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Media generally don't like Arsenal
    I don't want the pundits on our side, I want them too give an honest representation of the game. It's not small club mentality at all stop being bitter just because we beat you and Chelsea beat you today...

ReputationRep:
    I felt sorry for the Reading goalkeeper for not closing his legs for Sanchez second goal

Arsenal vs Aston Villa final (i can see liverpool losing tomorrow)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pundits clearly favour the underdogs, eh? Let's see the Villa/Liverpool game, where Villa are the underdogs. I'm sure the pundits won't look favourably on Liverpool at all :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Depleted thrown his toys so far out the pram they've ended up in the Religion forum....:rolleyes::cool:

ReputationRep:
    Banter all round. Liverpool have a clear bias in the media considering they have Lawrenson, Souness, Carragher and Redknapp who all support them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Poor Federici. Heck of a howler.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Poor Federici. Heck of a howler.
    Can't help but feel sorry for him He put out a fantastic performance apart from that, well to be completely honest I thought Reading were the better team tonight but the goals just didn't go their way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Can't help but feel sorry for him He put out a fantastic performance apart from that, well to be completely honest I thought Reading were the better team tonight but the goals just didn't go their way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Every goalkeeper will have one of those in a season, and it's just a shame that his has come during the biggest match of his career on potentially the biggest stage he'll ever step on.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.