Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well Romo's out for the season. Guess the Cowboys can kiss goodbye to the playoffs.

ReputationRep:
    Well they were always gonna be a one and done

ReputationRep:
    Just won the championship :woo:

Congratulations to rkam90 for earning the NFL-Managed 1980482 League Championship.
    Third in the other too

Congratulations to RMcM Mavericks for earning the 2013 Third Place in NFL Celts Division 6 League.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Just won the championship :woo:

Third in the other too
    Now just need the Patriots to win eyyy

ReputationRep:
    Man I don't like Alabama but its hard not to like AJ McCarron...

Kinda want us to draft him if hes still on the boards 3rd round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Man I don't like Alabama but its hard not to like AJ McCarron...

Kinda want us to draft him if hes still on the boards 3rd round.
    Damn ain't that what sports about.

Did you post something similar last year? Can't remember who but it reminded me of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Damn ain't that what sports about.

Did you post something similar last year? Can't remember who but it reminded me of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeah man you remembered and funny enough the very same AJ McCarron! Just with a little girl this time. Dude knows how much joy he can bring to the less fortunate!

ReputationRep:
    Great read about the recruiting process that goes in in college football.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/201...all-recruiting

ReputationRep:
    Nnamdi Asomugha to retired after this season. Damn his decline was so damn rapid. Was my favourite corner when he was at Oakland :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Nnamdi Asomugha to retired after this season. Damn his decline was so damn rapid. Was my favourite corner when he was at Oakland :sad:
    This. Definitely worse than Culpepper's decline. It's baffling. He was such classy well spoken guy as well- rare bread in football.

But he goes home to Kerry Washington every night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    This. Definitely worse than Culpepper's decline. It's baffling. He was such classy well spoken guy as well- rare bread in football.

But he goes home to Kerry Washington every night.
    Yeah man it was just puzzling :lol:

For one second though Kerry Washington was Kerry Rhodes :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Corners go off really quickly. Once you lose that step you're really not much good, see how Champ Bailey has gone from all star to turnstile in two seasons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Corners go off really quickly. Once you lose that step you're really not much good, see how Champ Bailey has gone from all star to turnstile in two seasons
    True say. Just a shame though he was unbelievable during his time with the Raiders!

ReputationRep:
    Man tomorrow will be the last time Tony Gonzalez is out on the field. The one guy who I really wish managed to win a ring. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Liking the pro bowl rosters and scheme this year. I might actually pay attention to it.

ReputationRep:
    I literally cannot wait for tomorrow. My extended family are all round but when 6 rolls around I'll be like... "er... I'm just going upstairs" and then just stay there til like 1 in the morning. So much to get sorted - Green Bay to take NFC North, Philadelphia to take NFC East, Miami for the AFC 6th seed. Would love to see an Arizona win and a New Orleans loss but I think that's probably a tall ask.

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember the last time I was so excited for a Packer game. Rodgers and Cobb are back, and we get to win the division at Soldier Field at the expense of Chicago!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Robert Quinn and Johnny Hekker in the Pro Bowl :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Robert Quinn and Johnny Hekker in the Pro Bowl :woo:

Both deserved it Quinn is having a monster year. Hekker has been in top 3 punters id say all season so another great call was worried though someone would be voted into that based on previous form.

(Original post by 419)
    Liking the pro bowl rosters and scheme this year. I might actually pay attention to it.

I'm not haha, a few horrible calls. Big Mo Wilkerson left out, Devin McCourty snubbed instead of Polamalou who is just living off the past now. Also how did Lavonte David not make the cut?

ReputationRep:
    Andy Dalton's holding bengals back so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.