Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drawbridge_Drew)
    I wouldn't worry over it. People can only bring you down if you let them.
    Thats easy for you to say when you have insecurties and certain issues going on it isnt as easy as not worrying about what people think of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovepeace)
    Thats easy for you to say when you have insecurties and certain issues going on it isnt as easy as not worrying about what people think of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know it isn't easy, but nothing worth having ever is. And self-love and feeling good about yourself, damned what anyone else says, is worth having. Easy for me? I was bullied for six years straight, a lot of that was based on some the 'oddities' in my appearance. I used to actively wish I could be someone else, I was a human doormat and would let everybody use me. I was desperately lonely and very clingy. I was friend's with a total narcissistic for most of high school. But I took those hard, hard steps to growing as a person, learning to love myself, and feeling good about who I am. Anyone can do it, so long as they have the courage to try. (For me, it took a massive slap in the face from life and seriously - and I mean seriously - messing up to motivate me).

First step? Just realize that people who put you down all the time probably have problems of their own, and rather than deal with them they'd rather just take them out on others, which is pretty pathetic, really.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone in this thread is good looking, and here I am sitting like a lump

ReputationRep:
    Le Laptop camera again

I think I've got the amount of stubble I want now 7mm exactly - well it was in the morning

EDIT: The camera's racist Besides, Im not that dark lol
    Attached Images

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't take those comments to heart you'll only end up making yourself feel worse. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fidgetingmidget)
    More of a smirk than a smile. Best I can muster.

Attachment 263606
    LOL that awkward moment when I know who you are but you don't know me:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    selfie with my cat, little **** sleeping on my dissection booklet

Name:  Photo on 19-01-2014 at 19.32.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  189.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    pinda you on dat stalking time?

you ever posted a pic on here brah?

ReputationRep:
    I knew the internet would bite me in the ass someday although this isn't that bad to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    pinda you on dat stalking time?

you ever posted a pic on here brah?
    Haha nah brah I was only pulling the guy's leg I think I did earlier on in the thread.

(Original post by fidgetingmidget)
    I knew the internet would bite me in the ass someday although this isn't that bad to be honest.
    Only messing mate, don't have a clue who you are.

ReputationRep:
    Haha nah brah I was only pulling the guy's leg I think I did earlier on in the thread.

sick trolling!

ReputationRep:

i will wrek u i swer on me mums life.

ReputationRep:

Nice pic, your cat's cute man.

ReputationRep:

Haha, cats always sleep on stuff your using xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DirtyHarry01)
    Haha, cats always sleep on stuff your using xD
    he loves my laptop too, just sits on his fat bum. can never get an work done and i don't want to chuck him off cuz he is so damn cute

ReputationRep:
    Nice pic, your cat's cute man.
    thanks, he's hawt for a kitty

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course, who ever heard of a girl without insecurities, thinking they are the ugliest in their village. But in reality you are more or less a normal, nice-looking girl who will find a normal, nice-looking man. Remain calm!

ReputationRep:
    oh screw it, I'm allowed to have someone take it for me right? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uktotalgamer)
    3.9/10
    That's so mean

Me looking ugly Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not ugly. Considering you said you're not wearing makeup, you look fine. I think you'd look better with curly hair and perhaps a different eyebrow shape?

ReputationRep:
    he loves my laptop too, just sits on his fat bum. can never get an work done and i don't want to chuck him off cuz he is so damn cute
    So a lot of cats do that? My cousins cat sits on laptop too, only when hes using it though xD

Funniest is when his cat sits on glass tables, type it in Google images. I dont know why but It just makes me laugh xD

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.