Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    You don't have to apologise silly!

I hope it's just moths then, though I don't like them Id rather that than wiggly creatures. My flatmate said it looked like a tiny worm :confused:

Nah I think that too, I like having one spider around to take care of flies. As long as it doesn't come too near my personal space haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly, if he invades my personal space he's gonna get well acquainted with a large and heavy book >:]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    I've never seen pokemon hahaha im sure we'll be okay!

im supposed to be doing reading, but all i can focus on is my rumbling stomach and the thought of going out on the piss tonight :lol:
    Charmander is a baba, Charziard is a fully-evolved bada$$ I hope so

Yeah, I was given this recommended reading list and not one of them was in the main town library :lol: So I took other bits and bobs out that may help instead Have fun getting clattered :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Charmander is a baba, Charziard is a fully-evolved bada$$ I hope so

Yeah, I was given this recommended reading list and not one of them was in the main town library :lol: So I took other bits and bobs out that may help instead Have fun getting clattered :mmm:
    this one actually put the reading online, which i appreciate hahah! i really don't wanna do this work, i just wanna go out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    That's really sad, what makes you feel depressed or is it just random negative thoughts (you can PM if you want ) just try not to give up, it will get better trust me, hang in there :hugs:
    if i could identify that i wouldn't be depressed my counsellor seems to think its a combination of a hell of a lot of negative self talk, a perfectionist personality, non-existent self confidence/self worth and various other bits and bobs. it's just hard to accept when people are like "but you've got so many good things" and its basically impossible for them to understand that even good things make me feel miserable.

ReputationRep:
    Had a good time at my friends uni yesterday so much so we went out and I stayed overnight.

But now it means I'm sat crying into a bowl of soup because I'm so far behind on my essay that's due on Monday. Think it's more hormonal than anything though, I hope so anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel good at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    I don't feel good at all
    -hugging-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    -hugging-
    :hugs: how you doing?

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: how you doing?
    I am very, very,very UP at the moment. Can't sit still. Have done all of my washing up, and have done a good chunk of tidying the kitchen. I have a feeling that Maxine, our cleaner, is literally going to have to clean the oven and that will be it on Tuesday.
    I want to go running, but it's hlalf 9 at night, so definitely NOT a good idea right now. Feeling VERY impulsive, given my scissors, £60 and my credit card to a flatmate for her to look after them. Had one of those chocolate bars with popping candy in early, and was in complete hysterics. I've never had a chocolate bar make me so happy before, and then started sobbing 5 minutes later. I want to draw, and bake things and and make everything so tidy.

Team_mcdreamy has made me nab the last appt. with my GP on monday, cos she's really, really worried about me. I maintain she's jealous that I feel so good and on top of the world at the moment, but I'm not going to argue.

I'd quite happily snog one of my flatmates, which isn't like me.

ReputationRep:
    I am very, very,very UP at the moment. Can't sit still. Have done all of my washing up, and have done a good chunk of tidying the kitchen. I have a feeling that Maxine, our cleaner, is literally going to have to clean the oven and that will be it on Tuesday.
    I want to go running, but it's hlalf 9 at night, so definitely NOT a good idea right now. Feeling VERY impulsive, given my scissors, £60 and my credit card to a flatmate for her to look after them. Had one of those chocolate bars with popping candy in early, and was in complete hysterics. I've never had a chocolate bar make me so happy before, and then started sobbing 5 minutes later. I want to draw, and bake things and and make everything so tidy.

Team_mcdreamy has made me nab the last appt. with my GP on monday, cos she's really, really worried about me. I maintain she's jealous that I feel so good and on top of the world at the moment, but I'm not going to argue.

Yeah it sounds like you could be a bit hypomanic. Initially i'd say that it could be a one off etc and even depressed people have times of relief and good times with lots of energy, but given the voices you have heard and raise in energy you've had previously it's probably best to see a doctor.

ReputationRep:

Have you been diagnosed with hypomania before? Sounds like it might be good to see your GP just to check in. Sounds like you have taken some good steps already though.

ReputationRep:
    What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Have you been diagnosed with hypomania before? Sounds like it might be good to see your GP just to check in. Sounds like you have taken some good steps already though.
    I had something similar back in july when my meds went up. I p. much always get like this when the weather gets better in like march/april time. my Gp is supposed to be sending me something w.r.t the episode & voices i mentioned when i was there on thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Usual ****tyness :sad:
    Hows you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

tbf i would gladly take a good chunk of your happiness atm but I'm just happy you've got one

ReputationRep:
    Feel so lazy and useless. Watching Snatch when I should be doing something productive :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Feel so lazy and useless. Watching Snatch when I should be doing something productive :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's 22:24 on a Saturday. You are not supposed to be something productive at this time. You should be watching snatch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried meditation? Does it help?

ReputationRep:
    oh for ****s sake. dirty old men make me sick. sick of it. I must be too nice or something. or they sense bad vulnerability or something. want to tell them to **** off but I cant

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.