(Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Strong dating a 15 year old at 18
    strong making me a year older every time you mention it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    strong making me a year older every time you mention it
    She was GCSE when u were A2 so the ages are there or there abouts

ReputationRep:
    You're tragic. Almost as tragic as Arsenal's title challenge.

ReputationRep:
    She was GCSE when u were A2 so the ages are there or there abouts
    Lies it was GCSE and AS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Lies it was GCSE and AS
    First year of GCSE's though

ReputationRep:
    First year of GCSE's though
    mirin lies

ReputationRep:
    It's only when Spain win Euro 2016, which i doubt they will, that they'll force a Barca shirt on Bellerin :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    I called you out last time to provide me the quote of where I said it and you hid so do one.
    The original post was arguing against the proposition that Wenger is a shite manager in comparison to Ferguson when there is a strong argument to put forward based on PAST achievements.
    No tag because you're sh*tting your pants at the prospect of a logical argument suggest you look at the head to head to record between the two from 96-04.
    Yes because head to head means trophy count. JESUS. Look at the game results between the two please. Will bring a full argument if yore not too scared
    Attachment 541075

96-04 04-Emirates opening

Wenger Wins - 11 - 13
    SAF win - 10 - 13
    Draws - 6 - 7

Such dominance. Much greatness.

You're officially the biggest nonce to ever embrace TSR. Jumping on the bandwagon after an Arsenal loss is what you live for. Be careful with those words, never seen someone get banned so many times yet still run back to this thread hahaha. Obsessed because your club is a pile of shite and always will be. Not to mention your level of football knowledge is appalling to boot.
    Can you kindly bring up the post where I said that because I don't remember it, oh and getting a score line prediction wrong means you know nothing about football? Hahahahaha wow so I guess that includes everyone in the f*cking world then. Do yourself a favour and stop talking now about football.
    [QUOTE=AliRizzo;63072447]Basically you lied. Not a surprise considering you're a nonce and a Chelsea fan. Pretty sure the two are linked somehow. I'm autistic yet you've made several accounts to come on an Arsenal thread to laugh and argue against strangers. Massive nonce alert.[/QUOTE

Is there a trophy now for getting to the final you absolute cretin?

It's funny how you always try and hurl insults like autistic and nonce around when you genuinely epitomise the meaning of both.
    But then I'm always the one causing arguments and insulting other forum users?

(Original post by difeo)
    Ali's embarassing himself lol brb head to head is more important than actual trophies won brb discussing United's trophies from 97-05 and forgetting the ****ing treble
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    2005-06: CL final was his excuse
    2006-07: League Cup final was his excuse
    2007-08: "Tapping ups" was his excuse
    2008-09: Stadium debt was his excuse(same for the next four seasons)
    2013-14: FA Cup win/ending the trophy drought was his excuse
    2014-15: Same as before
    2015-16: Any more excuses?
    Regardless of whether the FA Cup is won, Wenger has simply proven that he isn't on the same level as Sir Alex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    x
    Not sure what you intended for my reaction to be to this post but I genuinely feel sorry for you. Did I really get that far under your skin that you spent days trying to dig up dirt on me? Ultimate definition of rustled lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere, Ozil, Bellerin, Giroud, Koscielny, Ramsey, Xhaka and Cech all made their counties euro 2016 squads. Hoping for no long term injuries.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what you intended for my reaction to be to this post but I genuinely feel sorry for you. Did I really get that far under your skin that you spent days trying to dig up dirt on me? Ultimate definition of rustled lmfao.
    You asked me to get proof of what you claimed you didn't say.

I did.

ReputationRep:
    You asked me to get proof of what you claimed you didn't say.

I did.
    Wonder how long you spent going through my post history. Were the L's so big that I really reduced you to that? You have my greatest sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    AR or Damn Daniel.
    Lol yeah, dupe must be mine, the only person on the FF not to ever make a dupe. #Obssessed Eddie
    It's not me you nonce

It's not RK or Daniel either as the spelling is too good, which leaves one suspect
    Spoiler:
    Show
    tommyjw confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fair play, my spelling is awful since my new phone keyboard doesn't do spellcheck :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Lol yeah, dupe must be mine, the only person on the FF not to ever make a dupe. #Obssessed Eddie
    Obssessed

ReputationRep:
    Wonder how long you spent going through my post history. Were the L's so big that I really reduced you to that? You have my greatest sympathy.

Sympathy from someone who rates Wenger as a better manager than Sir Alex Ferguson and Diego Simeone.

Boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)

Fair play, my spelling is awful since my new phone keyboard doesn't do spellcheck :/
    obssessed

ReputationRep:

Sympathy from someone who rates Wenger as a better manager than Sir Alex Ferguson and Diego Simeone.

Boy.
    You are genuinely too stupid to argue against so you fabricate quotes to make it seem like you have a leg to stand on. I did not say Wenger is a better manager than Simeone, I'll save you the time (even though as you have already proven, you clearly have all the time in the world), I implied I don't want a loser at the club who plays shite football and still ends up trophyless.

After actually reading through the original posts what have you actually proven with those? In the second quote I was arguing against someone who tried to say Wenger was a terrible manager in comparison to Fergie, when it's clearly evident from the head to head that there wasn't much between them. You didn't actually find a genuine quote of me saying Wenger was or is the better manager, so your entire post is worthless, although I still maintain that if Wenger had anywhere near the budget that Fergie had in that time period the head to head would be even greater in Wenger's favour, which brings me on to my next point.

Your head to head table is very unorganized, but then again I'm probably asking too much from a simpleton such as yourself. Not surprised to see you have included 04-Emirates Opening in the table, because as we have already discussed you like to include other factors which I never mentioned in the original argument in order to make yourself sound smarter and make your stance look stronger.The head to head table simply proves me right, doesn't it? 11 wins for Wenger in the time period I mentioned and 10 for Fergie (not to mention the 96-97 season shouldn't even be included considering that wasn't a full season for Wenger, so take away two victories for Fergie).

So the final head to head table reads 11 wins for Wenger and 8 for Fergie, with 6 draws between them. Looks like I was right, no?

The rest of the quotes you bought up just sums you up in a nutshell tbh. Stupid, and scrambling for a win after taking too many L's.

I said you have no right to call others nonce or autistic because you epitomise those. Essentially, it would be hypocritical of you to say such things, which again, I already mentioned before but I have to repeat myself (autism?). That doesn't take away my right to call you a nonce, which you very much are by the way.

I called you a cretin for trying to use the fact that Simeone has gotten to, and lost, more CL's final than Wenger as a measuring stick of success, so bringing up a pic of the players celebrating finishing above their rivals means f*ck all.

ReputationRep:
    Rustled ^

also tldr

ReputationRep:
    - You are genuinely too stupid to argue against
    - Argues against him

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.