Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    You are genuinely too stupid to argue against so you fabricate quotes to make it seem like you have a leg to stand on. I did not say Wenger is a better manager than Simeone, I'll save you the time (even though as you have already proven, you clearly have all the time in the world), I implied I don't want a loser at the club who plays shite football and still ends up trophyless.

After actually reading through the original posts what have you actually proven with those? In the second quote I was arguing against someone who tried to say Wenger was a terrible manager in comparison to Fergie, when it's clearly evident from the head to head that there wasn't much between them. You didn't actually find a genuine quote of me saying Wenger was or is the better manager, so your entire post is worthless, although I still maintain that if Wenger had anywhere near the budget that Fergie had in that time period the head to head would be even greater in Wenger's favour, which brings me on to my next point.

Your head to head table is very unorganized, but then again I'm probably asking too much from a simpleton such as yourself. Not surprised to see you have included 04-Emirates Opening in the table, because as we have already discussed you like to include other factors which I never mentioned in the original argument in order to make yourself sound smarter and make your stance look stronger.The head to head table simply proves me right, doesn't it? 11 wins for Wenger in the time period I mentioned and 10 for Fergie (not to mention the 96-97 season shouldn't even be included considering that wasn't a full season for Wenger, so take away to victories for Fergie).

So the final head to head table reads 11 wins for Wenger and 8 for Fergie, with 6 draws between them. Looks like I was right, no?

The rest of the quotes you bought up just sums you up in a nutshell tbh. Stupid, and scrambling for a win after taking too many L's.

I said you have no right to call others nonce or autistic because you epitomise those. Essentially, it would be hypocritical of you to say such things, which again, I already mentioned before but I have to repeat myself (autism?). That doesn't take away my right to call you a nonce, which you very much are by the way.

I called you a cretin for trying to use the fact that Simeone has gotten to, and lost, more CL's final than Wenger as a measuring stick of success, so bringing up a pic of the players celebrating finishing above their rivals means f*ck all.
    But Wenger plays shite football and ends up trophyless.

I included the head to head table, because you were making it out as if Wenger was wiping the floor with SAF - he was one win ahead, and before the Emirates was even a factor they were on a level playing field - not to mention as Difeo said Fergie won a ****ing treble in that time. The bold part clearly indicates the record up until the Emirates opened. It's not really a tough formula to follow.
    So the final head to head table reads 11 wins for Wenger and 8 for Fergie, with 6 draws between them. Looks like I was right, no?
    You say that I'm trying to make my point stronger by adding in external factors (even though they are relevant to your own argument, otherwise why not include their head to head record from late 90's to 2013?), yet want me to take away two matches to manipulate the records to make your point stronger?

You ****ged off Simeone for losing two cup finals, ignoring the fact he won the cup at the Bernebeau and La Liga at the Nou Camp - while actively supporting a team that celebrated 4th place like they'd won the league and have trophy parades for the FA Cup. Simeone's got to 2 Finals in 3 seasons, while Wengers reached 1 in 19. Nineteen.

The actual quote that started the whole Wenger's better than Fergie in the 'debate' with Clockender wasn't there, chances are you deleted it when you started getting roasted from left, right and centre. Yet you still tried to argue the point, so you can't even say that you didn't mean it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Rustled ^

also tldr
    Bro if you wanna ride Saville's ****, just ask. I'm sure he won't refuse.

ReputationRep:
    Bro if you wanna ride Saville's ****, just ask. I'm sure he won't refuse.
    lel

Think you should realise it's time to stop responding when you've written that many paragraphs though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    lel

Think you should realise it's time to stop responding when you've written that many paragraphs though
    Was simply responding in kind. Don't want his many days of research to go to waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    - You are genuinely too stupid to argue against
    - Argues against him
    I only skimmed, but is the H2H record between Fergie and Wenger being used as some kind of justification to use that senile old man's name in the same damn sentence as the greatest manager the world has ever seen lol

I also thought he was taking the piss with his Simeone points but it seems not now as well

ReputationRep:
    Would happily let anyone injure Giroud or Ramsey, those two are holding us back big time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    I only skimmed, but is the H2H record between Fergie and Wenger being used as some kind of justification to use that senile old man's name in the same damn sentence as the greatest manager the world has ever seen lol

I also thought he was taking the piss with his Simeone points but it seems not now as well
    So much poverty logic

Yeah let's focus on head to head as if that's what matters rather than Fergie winning more titles and a CL

Yeah Simeone is a loser despite winning a title against the best team ever and the richest team ever

But isn't this just going back over a debate that Rizzo has already lost once

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Would happily let anyone injure Giroud or Ramsey, those two are holding us back big time
    **** off, elite players

ReputationRep:

I think, like Mourinho, he's a class manager in terms of getting results and even better in motivating his players, but I wouldn't want that style of football (or his antics) at Arsenal football club.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine thinking we even have a good style of football anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I think, like Mourinho, he's a class manager in terms of getting results and even better in motivating his players, but I wouldn't want that style of football (or his antics) at Arsenal football club.
    I don't think Simeone plays a bad brand of football, and his antics aren't really comparable to Mourinho, he's never disparaging to his peers or really to officials, he just gets over-passionate at times (not really a bad thing imo).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Nah

Fergie is obviously the greatest manager the PL has ever had though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Nah

Fergie is obviously the greatest manager the PL has ever had though.
    It's probably Michels at this stage yeah, I was being hyperbolic and overly emotional I guess.

Mourinho and Pep I feel can put themselves up there if they keep elevating themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was simply responding in kind. Don't want his many days of research to go to waste.
    Writing three long piss off paragraphs is not "responding in kind".

You're giving me too much credit - took me three weeks to sort out that post.

ReputationRep:
    Ali just stop posting.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Simeone plays a bad brand of football, and his antics aren't really comparable to Mourinho, he's never disparaging to his peers or really to officials, he just gets over-passionate at times (not really a bad thing imo).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Didn't his bench throw a football onto the field to prevent a counter attack?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't his bench throw a football onto the field to prevent a counter attack?
    Didn't Pellegrini get into a fight with Pardew?
    Didn't Wenger try and assault Mourinho?
    Didn't the wind push Van Gaal to the ground?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Didn't Pellegrini get into a fight with Pardew?
    Didn't Wenger try and assault Mourinho?
    Didn't the wind push Van Gaal to the ground?
    Your posts are always such utter tripe, take the hint ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Your posts are always such utter tripe, take the hint ffs.
    Your posts are cancer and you have an anger problem.

If you're talking about classless managers and bad antics then well Wenger trying to attack Mourinho because he couldn't beat him definitely is high up in the list.

Lets not mention his incessant complaining of extrinsic factors that stop his Arsenal side from winning the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Your posts are cancer and you have an anger problem.
    Thanks for the diagnosis Doc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.